Remote Flip key

Donut

Supercharged

I'm wondering if i were to do new flip key remote in JB, will it be better than SG pricing?

now my key is the normal remote (no transponder) and normal key. v troublesome as the whole thing is dangling

Local SG stores will be like Newton, Soxxi, etc. are there any cheaper SG shops?

any recommendation in JB shops?

↡ Advertisement

I think some of the forum sponsors have a solution for you. You can even go keyless i.e. remote control + push start button.

Maybe you get more discount coz you moderator.

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged

I think some of the forum sponsors have a solution for you. You can even go keyless i.e. remote control + push start button.

Maybe you get more discount coz you moderator.

nah, i no need push start. No $$ to do that.

so i just want flip key, will do. simple. use back my original alarm remote.

I'm wondering if i were to do new flip key remote in JB, will it be better than SG pricing?

now my key is the normal remote (no transponder) and normal key. v troublesome as the whole thing is dangling

Local SG stores will be like Newton, Soxxi, etc. are there any cheaper SG shops?

For normal flip key, it should cost between $50 to $80, depending on the model and where you get it done. For the price, it's not worth the trouble to do it in JB. Unless you are already there for other purposes.

My flip key only lasted 1 year plus so personally I feel it is not worth it if you are planning to keep your car long term like me.

Supercharged

For normal flip key, it should cost between $50 to $80, depending on the model and where you get it done. For the price, it's not worth the trouble to do it in JB. Unless you are already there for other purposes.

My flip key only lasted 1 year plus so personally I feel it is not worth it if you are planning to keep your car long term like me.

how come yours can only last one year? the spring mechanism up lorry?

the reason why i wanted flip key is coz my key and remote are seperate and using metal ring to bundle together. v troublesome and noisy as they are dangling loosely.

how come yours can only last one year? the spring mechanism up lorry?

the reason why i wanted flip key is coz my key and remote are seperate and using metal ring to bundle together. v troublesome and noisy as they are dangling loosely.

the key is secured with 2 tiny screws. Not strong at all. But mine died because of electronic faults. These are mostly MIC, so not durable.

Neutral Newbie

i did mine around a year.. cost $50. still good condition. must take good care of it when cranking. if not the key will break or became loose.

this is mine. audi replica.

IMG_0391_zpsf1713934.jpg

Edited by RuOnline

Neutral Newbie

Bro, abit late ah, but where you did your keys?

i did mine around a year.. cost $50. still good condition. must take good care of it when cranking. if not the key will break or became loose.

this is mine. audi replica.
IMG_0391_zpsf1713934.jpg

You can try Aeon Bukit Indah. Key shop near to the entrance of Jusco Supermarket on ground floor. Price is much cheaper than Soxxi for the same model.

Is it true that the key is flimsy? Almost wanted to get mine done at Turf City, but the guy, i think is call Steve warned me that the end product is quite flimsy...

↡ Advertisement