Mitsubishi super long life coolant

Keen

Anyone know the difference between red cap and green cap for their coolant?

And how long can it last?

↡ Advertisement

Frankly speaking RED or Green is the same is ONLY the color different....Best to change every 20-30K.

If you want value for money can check out Capro Anti Freeze Coolant 2200ml ever brought from Fairprice Xtra AMK Hub below $10 / bottle available in Red or Green color :D

Change coolant every 20-30k? Don't mislead people leh.

I do a coolant flush every 4Ok..and top up a bit tap water whenever e a bit low..isit ok?

Change coolant every 20-30k? Don't mislead people leh.

Similiar to engine oil some ppls change 1 year 1 time.....some change every 5K.

Is good to change coolant every 30K before the coolant got over heat

Did anyone read up on their car manual?

If you are driving a toyota, and using toyota long life coolant, it can last till 160,000 km and provided u do periodic check that the coolant color do not changed into a milky shade.

If coolant is running low, safest is to top up with coolant else next best way is to top up with distilled water.

Where's Engine Ice avail?

:blink:

Flush out and change new coolant is better ........ Capro Anti Freeze Coolant ( Red or Green color ) available @ Fairprice Xtra less than $10 for a 2.2L bottle. Buy 2 bottles less than $20 more than enough for your car :D

Flush out and change new coolant is better ........ Capro Anti Freeze Coolant ( Red or Green color ) available @ Fairprice Xtra less than $10 for a 2.2L bottle. Buy 2 bottles less than $20 more than enough for your car :D

Who needs anti freeze in Singapore?

The temperature never drops to 0!

:D

Stop promoting yr stupid products!

I have reported you to the mods.

Did anyone read up on their car manual?

If you are driving a toyota, and using toyota long life coolant, it can last till 160,000 km and provided u do periodic check that the coolant color do not changed into a milky shade.

If coolant is running low, safest is to top up with coolant else next best way is to top up with distilled water.

Wow didnt know it lasted so long????

I changed ows coolant abt 3 mths back when i repair my radiator. Dunno how good but wil prob change again by end this year or early next when i need to change timing belt.

Maybe i try toyota longlife coolant then.

Where u see 160,000 km then change? I never see that printed on e bottle?

Who needs anti freeze in Singapore?

The temperature never drops to 0!

Bro maybe you should read the following link regarding What is antifreeze? What is coolant? Are they the same thing?

http://autorepair.about.com/od/autorepaird..._antifreeze.htm

Definition: Antifreeze, also called coolant, is the colored fluid (usually green or red) found in your radiator. Antifreeze serves a few purposes. The most important and known is keeping the water in your radiator and engine from freezing in cold temps. It also keeps that same water from boiling over in the summer. Radiators are normally filled with a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water. The third function of antifreeze, or coolant is lubrication -- it lubricates the moving parts it comes in contact with, like the water pump.

Bro maybe you should read the following link regarding What is antifreeze? What is coolant? Are they the same thing?

http://autorepair.about.com/od/autorepaird..._antifreeze.htm

Definition: Antifreeze, also called coolant, is the colored fluid (usually green or red) found in your radiator. Antifreeze serves a few purposes. The most important and known is keeping the water in your radiator and engine from freezing in cold temps. It also keeps that same water from boiling over in the summer. Radiators are normally filled with a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water. The third function of antifreeze, or coolant is lubrication -- it lubricates the moving parts it comes in contact with, like the water pump.

Antifreeze stops water from freezing, coolant cools the radiator.

In Singapore we need coolant but not antifreeze.

↡ Advertisement