Big Lorry crushed 2 Primary Boys, Gruesome

Mustank

hai .. very sad.

today driving home along paya lebar mrt some delivery truck hit a motorbike. from the looks of the scene biker made it out with a broken/fractured leg (but bike was under the truck). bloody hell .. 1 day and people cant even open their eyes. *sigh*

A sad day a sad day

[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] Donno how they are going to cope [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

With the road condition nowadays & more vehicles, will definitely advise against children cycling on the roads. It might be convenient or good exercise but our roads ain't conducive for cyclists

I hope TP can send a strong message to all the company that own such trucks, any offense committed by the driver, the company get double the fine and penalty -_-

it's a school zone where children come out from school during that time, why is the truck taking that road without extra precaution :angry: :angry:

the papers say many students came out from school saw the scene, they have to be council for what they saw, some will probably have nightmare for a long long time ...

now construction booming.

every where in singapore got trucks. especially new estate like punggol with at least more than 50 blocks of BTO/condo projects are ongoing

now construction booming.

every where in singapore got trucks. especially new estate like punggol with at least more than 50 blocks of BTO/condo projects are ongoing

See all the trucks and lorries moving in and out of Tuas also... AYE jam like siao and once they hit Tuas, they start their lorry and trailer Gran Prix liao.

A sad day a sad day

[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] Donno how they are going to cope [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Sigh, each of us should be responsible when on the road, if each and every driver do their part, I am pretty sure such accidents will not happen, sadly, in the piratical world, this will not happen. There is bound to be a few 'black sheep' who are chiongster and driving recklessly on the road...

cement truck....speed limit 40km/h.....go jalan buroh and see how fast they're going....my office just couple hundreds meters from jurong cement nia...everyday they came out from jurong cement never look out for traffic one...

it is high time the TP and LTA strictly enforce all such heavy vehicles to keep to their vehicle speed limits and keep to left lanes....

TP eng or bo eng rather stand on top of over head bridge.. LTA rather caught those that "mod exhuast will affect the braking performance" of their car..

Neutral Newbie

I am sick of hearing AT, Bangala etc whenever such things happen.

Some of these jobs if foreigners don't do, Singaporeans will do? <_<

Isn't a Singaporean doing this job already?

No money buy food any job also got to do mah

TP eng or bo eng rather stand on top of over head bridge.. LTA rather caught those that "mod exhuast will affect the braking performance" of their car..

If u know there's an accident happening soon,pls call TP.

As if TP knows when accidents going to happen -_-

I think it is more of guidelines and not laws...

Got this from the police force website:

C) When crossing the road:

Do not cycle across pedestrian crossings.

Dismount and push your bicycle when you are crossing the pedestrian crossing.

Practice your kerb drill before you cross the road. Look right, left and right as if you are a pedestrian.

Time to switch some of these guidelines to laws. If break the law, then must face the punishment.

This way cyclists and pedestrians would think twice about their safety when crossing junctions.

Thanks [thumbsup]

Supercharged

Enough said. The more comments this thread continues, the more sad it is..... [:(]

I hope the Mods can close this thread, let the family have some quiet, and let the boys RIP.

[rolleyes] OMG!!! I thot PM LEE ask online users to be sensitive the grieving family? [rolleyes]

Can someone tell me! Who is the insentive one?!?!?! :angry:

you are the insensitive one starting this thread making a fool out of yourself in every single post.