Whats wrong on PIE at Eng Neo Flyover stretch

Deckbuild

I thought they expand that stretch to ease the congestion for cars heading towards Lornie road blocking up the PIE, but after they open the expanded stretch, they close the 1st and 2nd lane, it's more jam than ever now....

↡ Advertisement

I thought they expand that stretch to ease the congestion for cars heading towards Lornie road blocking up the PIE, but after they open the expanded stretch, they close the 1st and 2nd lane, it's more jam than ever now....

I guess that they are moving the centre divider so that either side can have more lanes!

I think it's only halfway done. The Tuas-bound direction should be getting it's 4th lane soon (currently the first lane on Changi-bound direction)

After it's done should be similar to the stretch along CTE at AMK.

Patience my brother.

I guess that they are moving the centre divider so that either side can have more lanes!

I thought of that initially due to the opp way heading towards BKE need more lanes BUT that side also having additional 2 lanes under construction so it doesn't make sense to me now...

I thought of that initially due to the opp way heading towards BKE need more lanes BUT that side also having additional 2 lanes under construction so it doesn't make sense to me now...

Probably to ease the bottleneck caused by cars entering BKE, we might have a longer and wider lead-in lanes to the BKE, like what we have for the BKE to SLE.

So the Tuas-bound direction could have 6 lanes at that stretch?

nothing wrong,

just too many vehicles [:p]

next election dont vote PAP lah [lipsrsealed]

I saw some guys working on the centre divider. I guess the old Lane 1 Changi bound would be new Lane 1 for Tuas bound!

The reason for jam is our drivers cannot keep onto their lanes when the road is curvy! Becasue of this everyone slows down in this stretch also!

Yesterday, AYE Tuas bound, JT Road exit: I was on the Lane 1 at the traffic light behind a lorry to take a right turn. On Lane 2, there was a car (taking right also). I was following the dotted guide lines diligently while taking turn. The lorry in my front over-steered and went out of my lane and the car on the left already cut me and was almost in my front during turn. While we were touching the Town Hall Road, car went back to its lane and lorry sped up and came back to my lane. Since I know these jokers, I was accommodating them nicely! WTF [bigcry]

The reason for jam is our drivers cannot keep onto their lanes when the road is curvy! Becasue of this everyone slows down in this stretch also!

indeed! plus the fact that most drivers like to switch lanes abruptly for small gains and caused vehicles behind to slam brakes and slow down..causing a ripple effect chain reaction

with million more people to be squeezed in,no amount of road widening helps.

my cousin just BTO in some cck ulu place where the old keat hong camp was.i can only say good luck to him there as there's many BTO around that area and more to come soon.he can enjoys massive jam everyday along the bkt batok highway and also massive jam on KJE as well.

those clowns keep building flats now but never consider the roads.

my cousin just BTO in some cck ulu place where the old keat hong camp was.i can only say good luck to him there as there's many BTO around that area and more to come soon.he can enjoys massive jam everyday along the bkt batok highway and also massive jam on KJE as well.

same thing happen at punggol now.

every weekday morning from 7 am to 8 am, after exit carpark, it take 10 mins just to enter TPE.

now punggol is only half bulit, think when all the flats is ready, it will probably take me 20 mins just to reach TPE.

Very hard to get a BTO where by is convience & not crowded ..

.. got tio BTO very gd already.. some more not cheap ya.. if stay mature area at least 500k..

Edited by Proton

I think it's only halfway done. The Tuas-bound direction should be getting it's 4th lane soon (currently the first lane on Changi-bound direction)

After it's done should be similar to the stretch along CTE at AMK.

Patience my brother.

Hope so....

I saw some guys working on the centre divider. I guess the old Lane 1 Changi bound would be new Lane 1 for Tuas bound!

Yesterday, AYE Tuas bound, JT Road exit: I was on the Lane 1 at the traffic light behind a lorry to take a right turn. On Lane 2, there was a car (taking right also). I was following the dotted guide lines diligently while taking turn. The lorry in my front over-steered and went out of my lane and the car on the left already cut me and was almost in my front during turn. While we were touching the Town Hall Road, car went back to its lane and lorry sped up and came back to my lane. Since I know these jokers, I was accommodating them nicely! WTF [bigcry]

I find alot of drivers don't follow their turning line, when you horn them, some will show face, <_<

I find alot of drivers don't follow their turning line, when you horn them, some will show face, <_<

ya lor..some pple forever think they no wrong de..

I kena this suitation last month...when i was going straight toward a Cross junction. A mercedes waiting to turn right stop at quite middle of the junction where by blocking my way( my lane is only go straight lane).

& I cannot immediate switch to left lane cos many lorry at the moment..

So I got to jame brake to avoid hitting him..I only high beam him.. He like very angry already & finger point here point there..= = siao lang lor..

Sorry but they didn't fix the fu.cking problem exiting to Lornie.

IMO the best way to fix is to remove the merging lane so motorists can stop edging out each other and slow down everyone

IMO the best way to fix is to remove the merging lane so motorists can stop edging out each other and slow down everyone

No merging will come all the illegal que cutting...

↡ Advertisement