Fish Soup Stall with a altitude

Tianake

Went to this hawker centre near SGH to tapao 4 packet of fish soup. Place order with aunt, she tell me max can only pack 3 packet, if not happy, go to another stall and buy.

I was like what the fish and tell the aunt if cannot tapao 4 packet then tell nicely la. then i say ok pack 3 packet, guess what the uncle inside tell the aunt, I DUN WANT TO DO HIS BUSINESS.

WHAT THE FISH, i tell aunt, just now you say max 3 packet, then now i say 3 packet already what. aunt tell me uncle dun want to do your business since you not happy. I was like KNN , you think you are the king of fish soup or what and walk to the other end of the market where there is another fish soup stall.

so who is the one with the funking altitude.

↡ Advertisement

Went to this hawker centre near SGH to tapao 4 packet of fish soup. Place order with aunt, she tell me max can only pack 3 packet, if not happy, go to another stall and buy.

I was like what the fish and tell the aunt if cannot tapao 4 packet then tell nicely la. then i say ok pack 3 packet, guess what the uncle inside tell the aunt, I DUN WANT TO DO HIS BUSINESS.

WHAT THE FISH, i tell aunt, just now you say max 3 packet, then now i say 3 packet already what. aunt tell me uncle dun want to do your business since you not happy. I was like KNN , you think you are the king of fish soup or what and walk to the other end of the market where there is another fish soup stall.

see lah.... who tell you to eat what the FISH ball :D

Supercharged

NPNT. which hawker centre is this?

Simple, just dont patronize the stall ever again lo. If the stall owner really treat every customer with such attitude, sooner or later they will have no business. -_-

why uncle suddenly don;t want do your biz?

anything happen in between that was left out?

uncle must have heard TS say to auntie "say nicely lah" and buay song.

This kind of guai l*n hawkers very easy to handle. just get a couple of friends to order 3 packs each and

char bot when they pack all nicely. [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

uncle must have heard TS say to auntie "say nicely lah" and buay song.

This kind of guai l*n hawkers very easy to handle. just get a couple of friends to order 3 packs each and

char bot when they pack all nicely. [lipsrsealed]

no need to do this....

just call NEA and say u saw rats and c0ckroahes in that stall......

no need to do this....

just call NEA and say u saw rats and c0ckroahes in that stall......

NEA not so simple wor, have to fill up a feedback form online and they will call you to verify before they go look see.

Put a big cockroach in the fish soup and raise a ruckus . . . [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Why am I so bad?? what's wrong with me? [sweatdrop]

supply and demand

once demand outstrip supply

then we get into this situation

be in the business world, retail work or even politics

First i need to investigate Your character and what you have said.

Then i need to investigate the fish soup auntie/uncle's character and whatever happened.

But on the forefront i need funding$$$$$ on that. [:p][:p]

Some of you are too revengeful la.

People step on your toes, you want to cut off their whole foot meh?

If step on toe and apologize, sua.

If step on toe and still dare to kuai lan, time to squeeze his balls flat.