Can Mr Shamugam explain why

Hiaceminibus

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1221132/1/.html

"Mr Shanmugam also cited one incident where his wife, who was driving, indicated to switch lanes but a van deliberately moved much faster to prevent them from pulling into the lane."

Mr Shamugam can you explain why this gov vehicle deliberately blocking taxi from switching lane??

↡ Advertisement

Don't need to ask.

This taxi already can see the front white MERC taxi trying to change lane.

There was AMPLE opportunity to changd lane before the odyssey came along. The taxi was able to see damm clearly there was Road works in front. Which is why this taxi is keeping such a huge gap between itself and the front white MERC taxi, hoping to change lane as obvious from the taxi already touching the dotted lane lines......but somehow still delay its lame change untill the very last moment.

But knowing taxi and many kiasu drivers......purposely like to take the empty lane(repair lane) to short cut.....and purposely only want to cut in ( change lane) at the very last moment...in order to one -up the rest of the road users.

Odyssey must have seen it coming and thus want to prove a point.

Edited by Givechance

Not sure if KS is a MCFer boh, so you can email him at [email protected].

But likely he'll ask you to email TCH 'cos Teo is in-charge of Home Affairs. Then Teo will tell you the vehicle is on urgent official duties but 'cos unmarked car, no siren available..... [:p][laugh]

"Mr Shanmugam also cited one incident where his wife, who was driving, indicated to switch lanes but a van deliberately moved much faster to prevent them from pulling into the lane."

Mr Shamugam can you explain why this gov vehicle deliberately blocking taxi from switching lane??

This Odyssey driver sibeh kuai lan knn

Please send email to Shanmugam directly, see what he replies.

Don't need to ask.

This taxi already can see the front white MERC taxi trying to change lane.

There was AMPLE opportunity to changd lane before the odyssey came along. The taxi was able to see damm clearly there was Road works in front. Which is why this taxi is keeping such a huge gap between itself and the front white MERC taxi, hoping to change lane.

But knowing taxi and many kiasu drivers......purposely like to take the empty lane(repair lane) to short cut.....and purposely only want to cut in ( change lane) at the very last moment...in order to one -up the rest of the road users.

Odyssey could have seen it coming and thus want to prove a point.

For blocked lanes I usually give benefit of doubt and provided they signal to switch lanes. Unless from my side mirror I see them cutting into the blocked lane from behind and chiong to the front to cut queue, that one I no give chance.

Not sure if KS is a MCFer boh, so you can email him at [email protected].

But likely he'll ask you to email TCH 'cos Teo is in-charge of Home Affairs. Then Teo will tell you the vehicle is on urgent official duties but 'cos unmarked car, no siren available..... [:p][laugh]

You certainly know their taichi well...

if u observed, the Odyssey actually rubbed onto taxi at 1:22. taxi driver gotta explain to company why is there abrasion n may needa fork out own money for repair alr...

Are you the taxi driver?

if u observed, the Odyssey actually rubbed onto taxi at 1:22. taxi driver gotta explain to company why is there abrasion n may needa fork out own money for repair alr...

Abrasion only no need to repair la. Anyway the Crown will most likely be scrapped in a few years time.

drive QX so sia lan??sometimes this home team people think they very sat ki.

unlike MID vehicles all so friendly and keep to speed limit and always willing to give way to others motorists.

For blocked lanes I usually give benefit of doubt and provided they signal to switch lanes. Unless from my side mirror I see them cutting into the blocked lane from behind and chiong to the front to cut queue, that one I no give chance.

hey, i do that too.... [laugh]

and also judge to see whether those are blur drivers or those cutters [laugh]

This Odyssey driver sibeh kuai lan knn

Please send email to Shanmugam directly, see what he replies.

Mr Shanmugam don't get paid so much to handle trivial affairs like this. This incident reminds me of my friend who was unhappy with UOB services and demanded to see Wee Cho Yaw (the Chairman of UOB).

drive QX so sia lan??sometimes this home team people think they very sat ki.

unlike MID vehicles all so friendly and keep to speed limit and always willing to give way to others motorists.

if MID vehicles kena accidents, must the drivers sign 1206 or need to go DB?