Recommend Me a Restaurant For First Date

Kyrios

yeah, i never like that place..

far from what i seen in malaysia, plus things are so expensive..

i guess no choice as rental is the number one killer in singapore.

so what is SLA gonna do with that piece of land?

build condo, shopping centre or flat?

I quite like that place actually. Very relaxing on the mind. But not the food nor the prices. [knife]

You mean both Bottletree at Sembawang and Khatib? Or only Sembawang?

Sembawang. The one at the seaside. That site has been taken back by SLA. Probably lease expired.

Turbocharged

there was a place called french kitchen near jalan besar there ... food not bad. outdoor seating but can tahan. i cant recall the exact address though.

there was a place called french kitchen near jalan besar there ... food not bad. outdoor seating but can tahan. i cant recall the exact address though.

Is it The French Stall on Serangoon Road? Shophouse?

The French Stall ??

Yeah that's my plan lah..though i also kept in mind the list of restaurants that all the kind bros here have recommended...thank you all..

Make up my mind abt her? wah..profound leh you..Dont think any sparks will fly though..sometimes as a guy you can feel the vibes...

Girls will usually accept the first date to suss out the guy...should be quite easy to get..it is the 2nd and 3rd dates that matter most important for they show the girl is keen to explore further..this one..chance of success quite low as i suspect there are higher mountains behind me chasing her as well...

nev mind lor..just try..after all..... so old liao..nothing to lose..keke

For us guys...the best scenario is where the girl already like you very much from the start..... 被爱是幸福...this is the best situation we can find ourselves in.. [laugh]

Then don't bother going out with her..waste time money

You mean both Bottletree at Sembawang and Khatib? Or only Sembawang?

Sembawang one long gone.. Khatib one might be going soon too, ST reported recently..

Actually the key is that if she's willing to date you exclusively after the first 3 dates, you are heading towards the right direction. Women are strange creatures, some are very vocal, some look aloof and nonchalant but are actually very shy.

Read her body language and it gives you a great indication if you're pushing the right buttons.

I suggest you dun waste your time if after 5 dates, she "is still seeing other guys" - Going out with other guys are fine, but its a thin line, you need the knack to know if she's seeing them on a pure friendship basis, or she's still shopping around.

Lastly, those higher mountains - are you having confidence issues or something? If she's willing to go out one-to-one with you, it means you have a reasonable chance.

Wow bro u the expert on such stuff....

By the way today is bad day for me..stuck in the stoopid jam at KJE for 1hr and my dinner date was cancelled last minute..so... [knife][rifle][bigcry]

Wow bro u the expert on such stuff....

By the way today is bad day for me..stuck in the stoopid jam at KJE for 1hr and my dinner date was cancelled last minute..so... [knife][rifle][bigcry]

Friday!! Date Cancelled last minute!!.... Is it "that"or is it not??? Bud, don't make someone your priority when you are only an option!!

Friday!! Date Cancelled last minute!!.... Is it "that"or is it not??? Bud, don't make someone your priority when you are only an option!!

Yeah kind of sad right now after all that hoohaa and preparations..oh well life goes on.. [laugh]

Yeah kind of sad right now after all that hoohaa and preparations..oh well life goes on.. [laugh]

If she cancel dates last minute, she has to.

He cancels dates last minute, he had TWO.

Well seems like sexual equality has taken place, she may have TWO or more.

Cheer up dude, if she does this to you without valid reasons, it simply means you're not important enough for her.

Move on!! Don't you hav other female targets?

Financial gurus also teaches us to diversify :D

Cheer up dude, if she does this to you without valid reasons, it simply means you're not important enough for her.

agree.

if u have to cancel suddenly and it's important, i will arrange the 2nd meetup at the same time.

↡ Advertisement