Did anyone kena a mattress along PIE on Monday night? 28 Jan

Ev0lutionz

ya its true...i thought the windscreen would crack...but somehow missed it by inches...and i lost my left mirror...didnt even realise it was gone till me wanted to change lanes...was too shock at that moment...looking around..trying to access situation while driving at the same time [knife]

↡ Advertisement

Hit stone ok, mattress so big cannot see? [:/]

Sometimes even the item is big, but by the time you see it maybe a bit too late! I encountered before i was changing lane on a certain road, but when i changed to the lane then i saw one cone on the road and i almost hit it! Could be cause the vision infront was block by other cars <_<

Sometimes even the item is big, but by the time you see it maybe a bit too late! I encountered before i was changing lane on a certain road, but when i changed to the lane then i saw one cone on the road and i almost hit it! Could be cause the vision infront was block by other cars <_<

Is it cause you are too close to the front car? Anyway, you almost hit but you didn't so it's not too late for you... unlike the car who was jumping on the mattress. [laugh]

What I'm trying to say is if the mattress is a fallen motorcyclist, then how?

Is it cause you are too close to the front car? Anyway, you almost hit but you didn't so it's not too late for you... unlike the car who was jumping on the mattress. [laugh]

When i see the cone, i swerve my car to avoid it and nearly 'lost control'! Luckily there is no other car on other lane, if not either i hit the car besides me or i hit the cone! :wacko:

Very true, dangerous for motorcyclist when there are objects laying on the road! -_-

You are right ...... it would be really serious if a motorcycle run over it.

Many years ago, my friend's mother was killed when her dad's motorcycle run over a mattress in the slip road to PIE at Bedok North, she fell, hit her head and passed away. A mattress on the road could kill someone.

Some weeks back, there wsa a piece of half inch plywood along PIE at 35km mark towards Changi. It was there for two days. And I forgot to inform LTA.

Perhaps someone did but LTA took 2 days to remove it?

OT a bit - it seems that LTA Term Contractor needs about 5 weeks to repair damaged guardrails. Anyone noticed?

Certis CISCO is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings. It operates the largest Auxiliary Police Force in Singapore with over 3,000 officers.

is this true or just rumors

wat talking u?

sometime back a big log around 1.5m in height was at the centre of an ECP..a truck driver stopped in the middle of the expressway in peak traffic to pick up the log to prevent accident.

I saw coz i was behind him.

sometime back a big log around 1.5m in height was at the centre of an ECP..a truck driver stopped in the middle of the expressway in peak traffic to pick up the log to prevent accident.

I saw coz i was behind him.

Actually also quite dangerous to stop in the middle of the expressway to pick up the log.

Better than those animal body on the road.. always saw bird kena flat.. many car wheel went over it.. [dizzy]

Bird still not so scary and messy. Imagine if the dead animal body is a dog! [dizzy]