Samsung S3 screen crack while charging...

Little_prince

hey guys.

here's the story. I plug in my phone left it over night to do the software update and when i woke up in the morning, i found it cracked.

i googled online and there's a few cases out there that they suspected that glass cracking may be due to over heating.

anyone with similar experience?

↡ Advertisement

hey guys.

here's the story. I plug in my phone left it over night to do the software update and when i woke up in the morning, i found it cracked.

i googled online and there's a few cases out there that they suspected that glass cracking may be due to over heating.

So far so good, been charging overnight all the time and phone is already >2 years old.

So far so good, been charging overnight all the time and phone is already >2 years old.

i never had any problems with my iphone.... this samsung alot of problem.... haiz

i never had any problems with my iphone.... this samsung alot of problem.... haiz

I guess it depends on your luck. I had S1, S2 and having S3 for few months. All overcharged overnight and touchwood, I never had any problem with Samsung. I droped my S3 while jogging on the pavement a couple of days ago, few scratches....phone is solid [thumbsup]

Edited by Steptronic

I suppose it's luck.

The glass during production may have too much stress not released properly.

Just like shower glass panels.....sometimes just suddenly shatters without any reasons.

I suppose it's luck.

The glass during production may have too much stress not released properly.

Just like shower glass panels.....sometimes just suddenly shatters without any reasons.

Condo Costa Del Sol on the east is also having the glass shattering issue!

hey guys.

Go change screen.

Tink abt 100 biggie:)

huh? no meh? i remember my son using S3 and his 24 months contract with M1 just over. [confused]

wanted to recontract for a new samsung phone :blink:

Can't be leh. Don't think S3 is 2 years old. Is it a S2?

huh? no meh? i remember my son using S3 and his 24 months contract with M1 just over. [confused]

wanted to recontract for a new samsung phone :blink:

That's most likely S2. Not S3 :D

↡ Advertisement