Sign of The TIMES?

RadX

Got a pleasant surprise today. Normally pick up free TODAY n Business Times fr security counter, as the give free every morning....

However, today realised another pile there, and it was the ST TIMES they giving FREE! Hmmmmm, cannot be excess, nor could it be goodwill.....so what gives?

I believe readership is on to a all time low, and thus, these could be salvaging their repute. what say u?

for the record, i pick it up to see the orbituary oni, to see if they spell correctly [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Stay in condo haolian <_<

Mine gives out WSJ :D:D:D

Must be the white paper propoganda they are trying to convince the ppl. :D

the headlines says

'plan to grow space for rising population'

nuff said

Got a pleasant surprise today. Normally pick up free TODAY n Business Times fr security counter, as the give free every morning....

However, today realised another pile there, and it was the ST TIMES they giving FREE! Hmmmmm, cannot be excess, nor could it be goodwill.....so what gives?

I believe readership is on to a all time low, and thus, these could be salvaging their repute. what say u?

for the record, i pick it up to see the orbituary oni, to see if they spell correctly [laugh] [laugh]

I saw my friend (also a member here, though I shan't say who) reading the online ST. I told him it's even less useful than the print ST.

Wiping my arse with a monitor is really, really hard. I tried. [:(]

Now that I see this thread , its ttrue I have not read a ST PAPER since 2011 ... haha not even ipad version . Today ... seems to be more open IMO [:)]

I saw my friend (also a member here, though I shan't say who) reading the online ST. I told him it's even less useful than the print ST.

Wiping my arse with a monitor is really, really hard. I tried. [:(]

Can you try doing that again when that little led on yur webcam is lit green? please? pretty please?

LOL.gif

Now that I see this thread , its ttrue I have not read a ST PAPER since 2011 ... haha not even ipad version . Today ... seems to be more open IMO [:)]

Best of all, it is FREE

Everyday read about pro PAP news, buay sian ah?

The only way to increase readership is to appeal to anti-authoritarian crowd.

yaya .... even on flight I see AngMo & many prefering Today as it is handy . For ST , we need to reserve the seat beside to hold the many extra bundle of papers . [laugh]

oni ST if i buy is Saturday

1. See property

2. See car

3. See job

4. Sales

other than that, i go library see who died....

So good life..

I take my neighbour's "TODAY" paper from his door step almost everyday.. :ph34r:

Of coz with his permission, actually he ask me to take coz he don't read, only read chinese papers but they deliver TODAY to him too.

Supercharged

where got free? your condo will soon write to all residents that the monthly maintenance fee will be increased due to the 'free' ST papers....... [:p]

where got free? your condo will soon write to all residents that the monthly maintenance fee will be increased due to the 'free' ST papers....... [:p]

haHAHAH correct. MCST makan.

anyway wat happened 2 the ST poll elections investigation? sweep under carpet?

↡ Advertisement