Car Burning At AYE (After Keppel Road Exit)

TVT

Supercharged

Don't know what happened but can see a car (or maybe more cars) burning on AYE, just after the Keppel Road exit. It causes a massive traffic jam behind and the fire engine (which came from the other direction) will have a hard time to reach the site even after it can u-turn back.

CNY coming bros. Drive safe. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Don't know what happened but can see a car (or maybe more cars) burning on AYE, just after the Keppel Road exit. It causes a massive traffic jam behind and the fire engine (which came from the other direction) will have a hard time to reach the site even after it can u-turn back.

CNY coming bros. Drive safe. [:)]

I saw a badly burnt lorry at the exit of Keppel Road, near the divider. Could have smashed onto the divider and caught fire.

Saw it also. I was on the opposite lane. I still see the fire burning ferociously while only 1 or 2 fire fighter is fighting the fire. Not much police car though.

I passed when it was on fire heading to rochor, when i got down to beach road then only see the fire engine rushing past on beach road towards the ecp turn.

↡ Advertisement