Car license plate series history

Sofarsogood

Hi,

Is there a website that displays the car license plate series and the associated month/year registered?

E.g. SGN - Nov 2006

SDK - May 2001

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Is there a website that displays the car license plate series and the associated month/year registered?

E.g. SGN - Nov 2006

SDK - May 2001

Thanks

What reason wants to know.?Many owners 'Retain" their 'old' plate then used on the new car...not accurate anymore.

What reason wants to know.?Many owners 'Retain" their 'old' plate then used on the new car...not accurate anymore.

Maybe TS wants to know the age of the car plate, so that can rougly gauge how much the car plate can fetch?! [:/]

Would you all rather have a nice but new plate (eg SKJ1111), or an old but normal plate(eg EZ6491)?

Edited by Disco

Would you all rather have a nice but new plate (eg SKJ1111), or an old but normal plate(eg EZ6491)?

New n nice 4 me ^_^

i looking for SCW no plate... numbers dun really matter... dun noe how and where to find... cos normally these websites go with numbers, i wan the 3 letters... any bros can help?

anyone who knows why SCB, SCC, SCD, SCS, SCT reserved?

SDC i can think of sentosa development council (not very plausible though), the rest really no idea...