2014 Ssangyong Stavic , Ugliest to Ugly

SeriousGuy

Neutral Newbie

the problem with cars like alphard, estima, pinic, wish is that they look plain and certainly belong to the bread and butter category.

no doubt that they are truly functional and practical.

↡ Advertisement

the problem with cars like alphard, estima, pinic, wish is that they look plain and certainly belong to the bread and butter category.

no doubt that they are truly functional and practical.

mr rubberstamp! you still choose to come here. I cannot give the benefit of the doubt that u have changed cos it has been too many times. Thus, i'd suggest you rethink how you want to behave! Until i get a proper understanding and agreement from you, you will always be banned here.

btw, there are other forums, what gives?

Neutral Newbie

My uncle drives his 2007 Stavic (9 seater) to work everyday and to all of his sites. He travels close to 180 km per day, and till day had clocked more than 300,000km in his stavic. Any problems? Lol....wear and tear items, changed rims, broken exhaust pipe to due a knock is all the problems he ever had in his 5 years of ownage/ Till today, theres not even a single engine, gearbox problem.

AS compared with Volks, Audi,.....lol......

Mate I would like to find out more on the stavic

1 hour ago, GoofRider said:

Hi. Im looking got a used Stavic 9 seater. I dun mind left a few years or months of COE. My family is expanding. My current MPV going to be squeezy. 

Do email me at [email protected]

Cheers

The <10 yr old Stavic in sgcarmart are asking $12K annual dep.

Consider Nissan Elgrand. There are two 2009 examples for sale in sgcarmart, at $67,000 with new 10 yr COE.

Toyota Alphard with renewed COE asking $8,000 per annum.

Nissan Elgrand is value for money.

Edited by Vinceng