2014 Ssangyong Stavic , Ugliest to Ugly

SeriousGuy

Turbocharged

Picnic 3rd row have better leg space than Wish.

however, boot space isnt that much better.

Noah, been a uglier looking car actually win wish on both accout. however, its more of a 6 searter compare to wish due to the width of the car.

wish is able to substance a 2-3-2 sitting arrangement better than noah which is best at 2-2-2.

if given a choice, i will chose noah over wish. but look like noah isnt in the market anymore. its boot is bigger than wish and picnic. enough to called it decent.

↡ Advertisement

On Wish's 3rd row, are you referencing it to other mid-sized MPVs, or even to the full-sized MPVs too? I know for my budget when looking for a MPV, Wish was among the best in terms of space, but I'd not tried those 2.0 l and above (Odessey, Picnic, etc.). If those are not much more spacious than Wish, then that's really bad...

I don't drive that fast much. Only did one trip to Genting, and I recalled it was fine going at 110 definitely (quite law-abiding with parents and kids on board). Had gone to max 140 then, and felt it alright - maybe it was cos we had 6 and quite a few luggages so car was heavy...

I think my friend's 5 kids are now in P3 to O Levels... Even if Alphard, with only 3 rows i think cannot squeeze right? Remember got 2 maids too...

I am referencing it with the same class rivals e.g Honda Stream , Ford S-Max , Touran.. I think.. in this crass. yours is the most spacious.. I think Odyssey and Previa 3rd row slighly bigger only.. but taller..

haha.. Ohhh.. okay.. yeah.. coz the time I drove the Wish (once) , I was alone with another friend..

can la boss.. right in front , your friend and her first kid. then mid row , 2 kids. 3rd row.. 2 maids..

Picnic 3rd row have better leg space than Wish.

however, boot space isnt that much better.

Noah, been a uglier looking car actually win wish on both accout. however, its more of a 6 searter compare to wish due to the width of the car.

wish is able to substance a 2-3-2 sitting arrangement better than noah which is best at 2-2-2.

if given a choice, i will chose noah over wish. but look like noah isnt in the market anymore. its boot is bigger than wish and picnic. enough to called it decent.

Alphard.. lai lai lai.. HAHA.. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Alphard.. lai lai lai.. HAHA.. [laugh]

i find Alphard over killed. Estima enough liao. [laugh]

between Estima and Stavic, i will go for Estima base on FC. 3000+cc no joke [sweatdrop]

But big families have no choice isn't it?

The other MPV to consider perhaps is the Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.7 turbo diesel? It has 6AT, and it doesn't feel sluggish at all. I've test driven it and it drives really solid! Doesn't sway about like the Toyota Previa I tested on the same day as well....

But big families have no choice isn't it?

The other MPV to consider perhaps is the Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.7 turbo diesel? It has 6AT, and it doesn't feel sluggish at all. I've test driven it and it drives really solid! Doesn't sway about like the Toyota Previa I tested on the same day as well....

grand voyager drinks like free.. and no resale value.. I am talking about the previous gen one..

I am referencing it with the same class rivals e.g Honda Stream , Ford S-Max , Touran.. I think.. in this crass. yours is the most spacious.. I think Odyssey and Previa 3rd row slighly bigger only.. but taller..

haha.. Ohhh.. okay.. yeah.. coz the time I drove the Wish (once) , I was alone with another friend..

can la boss.. right in front , your friend and her first kid. then mid row , 2 kids. 3rd row.. 2 maids..

ok, then that means if i have the means, and needs still remains the same, at least got other better choices in future...

I always thought tall MPVs like Previa would be more spacious than short/low ones like odyssey, as the tall ones will have the third row seats above the rear wheels, while the short/low ones have the seats between the rear wheels. The former can then seat 3 while the latter can seat only 2.

I once tried the stepwagon (before deciding on Wish) and noticed that.

huh, can meh? my friend got 5 kids, plus her+hubby, plus 2 maids = 9 already...

if wanna seat legally (with seat belt and all), then will need like 4 rows leh...

i find Alphard over killed. Estima enough liao. [laugh]

between Estima and Stavic, i will go for Estima base on FC. 3000+cc no joke [sweatdrop]

hahha.. my 3.5L Vellfire FC beri good one.. 6.6km/l.. daily CTE from Orchard to AMK Ave1.. to and fro..

70% highway , 30% normal roads..

hahaha.. Estima FC was good.. no joke.. I remember it giving my dad around 8-9..

ok, then that means if i have the means, and needs still remains the same, at least got other better choices in future...

I always thought tall MPVs like Previa would be more spacious than short/low ones like odyssey, as the tall ones will have the third row seats above the rear wheels, while the short/low ones have the seats between the rear wheels. The former can then seat 3 while the latter can seat only 2.

I once tried the stepwagon (before deciding on Wish) and noticed that.

huh, can meh? my friend got 5 kids, plus her+hubby, plus 2 maids = 9 already...

if wanna seat legally (with seat belt and all), then will need like 4 rows leh...

yupps.. haha... no bro.. Previa 3rd row more spacious than Odyssey..

Stepwagon looks turns me off.. no offence..

Boss.. last row put 4 then.. middle row 3.. but seatbelt will be a bit of a problem..

Turbocharged

hahha.. my 3.5L Vellfire FC beri good one.. 6.6km/l.. daily CTE from Orchard to AMK Ave1.. to and fro..

70% highway , 30% normal roads..

hahaha.. Estima FC was good.. no joke.. I remember it giving my dad around 8-9..

yeah but price now also no joke. 200K [dizzy]

Turbocharged

yupps.. haha... no bro.. Previa 3rd row more spacious than Odyssey..

Stepwagon looks turns me off.. no offence..

Boss.. last row put 4 then.. middle row 3.. but seatbelt will be a bit of a problem..

Previa is Borneo Motor Estima right? look the same on the outside

but estima is better as its spare tired is underneth the 2nd roll machiam like van.

while Previa spare tired is behind at the booth area. meaning Estima have larger booth size then Previa when go for traveling.

Previa is Borneo Motor Estima right? look the same on the outside

but estima is better as its spare tired is underneth the 2nd roll machiam like van.

while Previa spare tired is behind at the booth area. meaning Estima have larger booth size then Previa when go for traveling.

yeah.. small differences include speedo (Estima = JDM = 180kmh) (Previa = Non-JDM = 220kmh)

Previa lower specs model no keyless.. Estima all models keyless in SG..

Previa no 3.5. Estima got 3.5..

Yupps.. that's the last difference.. and agree.. Estima boot big and deep. I mean the boot.. [laugh][rolleyes]

Turbocharged

yeah.. small differences include speedo (Estima = JDM = 180kmh) (Previa = Non-JDM = 220kmh)

Previa lower specs model no keyless.. Estima all models keyless in SG..

Previa no 3.5. Estima got 3.5..

Yupps.. that's the last difference.. and agree.. Estima boot big and deep. I mean the boot.. [laugh][rolleyes]

i fell inlove with it when i see the boot :wub:

i got festish for deep boot. [laugh]

Turbocharged

or a 2nd hand C4 Grand Picasso?

it was in my target until i saw its boots. no boots like wish. [:(]

if not, driving a 1.6 THD should be great. :wub:

so tell me bro.. with a high budget.. what can I get as spacious as at least Estima.. or Vellfire?

Please dont tell me R-Class.. XC90.. Q7.. Sharan.. Galaxy.. all 3rd row not as spacious as the 2 above.. Even the Ford salesman told me Galaxy is not as spacious as Estima..

Elgrand, Delica D:5, Mazda 8?

↡ Advertisement