2014 Ssangyong Stavic , Ugliest to Ugly

SeriousGuy

Turbocharged
(edited)

Elgrand, Delica D:5, Mazda 8?

Mazda 8 is smaller than Estima IIRC.

Delica still around?? anyway its competiting with Stavic for most ugly MPV.

Elgrand.. didnt have chance to see it. [:p]

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement

Elgrand, Delica D:5, Mazda 8?

Nah... D:5 is more ridiculous looking than Stavic...

Elgrand the previous gen chui..

Mazda8 space no where near..

it was in my target until i saw its boots. no boots like wish. [:(]

if not, driving a 1.6 THD should be great. :wub:

hahaha... yeah.. but quite tall.. and hey.. it's a conti.. [laugh]

or R-Class.. but a small disclaimer.. FC kills [:p][rolleyes]

i fell inlove with it when i see the boot :wub:

i got festish for deep boot. [laugh]

hahaha.. yeah... it's quite deep..

you sure your fetish only for DEEP boot? [laugh]:wub:[rolleyes]

Turbocharged

hahaha... yeah.. but quite tall.. and hey.. it's a conti.. [laugh]

or R-Class.. but a small disclaimer.. FC kills [:p][rolleyes]

Already got problem getting Estima liao. ask me get R-Class [furious]

jokes aside. yeah. look like getting a 2nd hand Estima or something similar is the way to go now.

say if manage to get a good condition one which is left with 2 years?? maybe can extend COE. :D

Already got problem getting Estima liao. ask me get R-Class [furious]

jokes aside. yeah. look like getting a 2nd hand Estima or something similar is the way to go now.

say if manage to get a good condition one which is left with 2 years?? maybe can extend COE. :D

hahaha..Towkay like you... R-Crass nothing ma.. [:p][rolleyes]

bro.. I think better off getting the newer post-'06 model.. nicer and quite a lot of improvements on interior..

Turbocharged

hahaha..Towkay like you... R-Crass nothing ma.. [:p][rolleyes]

bro.. I think better off getting the newer post-'06 model.. nicer and quite a lot of improvements on interior..

when did i become towkay. :blink:

i normal working stuff. executive nia.

yeah. post 06 model are the nice looking one. anyway wait and see lah. if COE still high.. then maybe get a bigger size salon car and break the law :D

previously was thinking of Edix thought. but edix EOL liao [:(]

yupps.. haha... no bro.. Previa 3rd row more spacious than Odyssey..

Stepwagon looks turns me off.. no offence..

Boss.. last row put 4 then.. middle row 3.. but seatbelt will be a bit of a problem..

You're right about Stepwagon - it doesn't look good! But when I was checking out MPVs, was also working within budget mah... And i was willing to look at those <$80K only then. So that straightaway ruled out Picnic and above. Had test-drove Wish, Isis and Stepwagon and eventually settled on Wish although of the three it was the least spacious/comfortable. I remember Stepwagon, ugly as it looks, was significantly more powerful than the other two, had rear a/c and also could seat 8... but i played safe and went for wish...

think your configuration can in theory squeeze, but not ideal in terms of the seat belt thingy, which is quite important for the kids. At least i make sure my kids grow up with habit of putting on safety belts.

This one i sat in one for 9 days last year during Taiwan trip, when we arranged a MPV to bring my whole family of 6 (incl parents) throughout the trip.

If configuration is the same as the Taiwan one, then the boot is HUGE. i think can put 8-10 large 28" luggage if stacked to the top...

But that is because the 3rd row seat is quite cramped and legroom is not enough. 2nd row legroom is very generous but the problem is the seat cannot be flexibly adjusted forward/backward, so there's only 2 option (one very generous legroom, the other very tight).

Unless they change the seats, else i think CMI...

But i think someone in another thread said cannot register as private-owned vehicle here leh...

yeah. post 06 model are the nice looking one. anyway wait and see lah. if COE still high.. then maybe get a bigger size salon car and break the law :D

Actually am thinking why nobody built more cars like Edix, where 3 can seat in front legally?? If got, then if 3 rows, it will become 3x3=9 seater...

haha... Yes Boss..

yupps.. they look more fierce.. bigger size salon.. bobian 7 series already lo.. [:p][rolleyes]

haha.. Edix.. rather you get a Stream..

You're right about Stepwagon - it doesn't look good! But when I was checking out MPVs, was also working within budget mah... And i was willing to look at those <$80K only then. So that straightaway ruled out Picnic and above. Had test-drove Wish, Isis and Stepwagon and eventually settled on Wish although of the three it was the least spacious/comfortable. I remember Stepwagon, ugly as it looks, was significantly more powerful than the other two, had rear a/c and also could seat 8... but i played safe and went for wish...

think your configuration can in theory squeeze, but not ideal in terms of the seat belt thingy, which is quite important for the kids. At least i make sure my kids grow up with habit of putting on safety belts.

precisely.. haha.. I think out of your selection.. yes.. most handsome is Wish.. the Stepwagon more powerful because it's a 2L.. VTEC if I'm not wrong..

yeah bro.. haha.. risky.. :ph34r:

yeah.. small differences include speedo (Estima = JDM = 180kmh) (Previa = Non-JDM = 220kmh)

Previa lower specs model no keyless.. Estima all models keyless in SG..

Previa no 3.5. Estima got 3.5..

Yupps.. that's the last difference.. and agree.. Estima boot big and deep. I mean the boot.. [laugh][rolleyes]

Previa = 4 speed auto

Estima = 7 "speed" CVT

Turbocharged
(edited)

haha... Yes Boss..

yupps.. they look more fierce.. bigger size salon.. bobian 7 series already lo.. [:p][rolleyes]

haha.. Edix.. rather you get a Stream..

whats the problem with Edix??

Edix got boot space but stream dont have leh

Edited by Joseph22