Surprising 2013

Renegade777

Many here has switch from expensive Japanese cars to value for money korean makes. But in Korea, it maybe the begining of the other way round after tax cuts on imported vehicles were made recently in Korea. Trying to imagine if more models start flooding their maket with foreign Jap imports. The parallel Jap imports and Thai made Japanese models are just as expensive here in Singapore and why can't we get the cheaper made in USA version. :wacko:

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...the-year-award/

Edited by Renegade777
↡ Advertisement

Camry???? The new camry so boxy looking.'how to win

Boxy, no doubt, but its proven technology is a winning formula. Hardly any faults with it. Very reliable. Other good stuff too for the car driving segment it serves.

I would have acquired one if only options were given for the colours of the interior. As it stands, the Camry is available only in biege.

If given to me as free gift, i will take k5 or i40 or even i45 anytime..... camry .??????.....if have to choose a japan made.....errr.... i will take the mazda6...or teena.... or maybe an accord....camry would be my last choice.....

The one mentioned is the Camry Hybrid from US.

The Camry hybrid is actually a 2.5L 205bhp 0-100km/hr in 8.6s and return around 19km/L but it cost $200k in sgp. It still looks boring nonetheless.

Neutral Newbie

I worked in a korean company and its quite suprising the korean here drive Camry Lexus VW Merc or BMW. So far only one driving K5.

Many here has switch from expensive Japanese cars to value for money korean makes. But in Korea, it maybe the begining of the other way round after tax cuts on imported vehicles were made recently in Korea. Trying to imagine if more models start flooding their maket with foreign Jap imports. The parallel Jap imports and Thai made Japanese models are just as expensive here in Singapore and why can't we get the cheaper made in USA version. :wacko:

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...the-year-award/

USA is LHD la.

I worked in a korean company and its quite suprising the korean here drive Camry Lexus VW Merc or BMW. So far only one driving K5.

Every time eat kimchi also sian mah. So must eat a bit of sushi & roasted pig trotters. :D

That is the fugliest camry I've ever seen :o

its more model

just that u not used to toyota being like this?

hyundai no sportsmanship

n i think they also know or feel made in japan one better than korea.

Edited by Jano

Neutral Newbie

Koreans in the USA like to drive anything but Korean, my good friend drove a dodge ram. Why? Very ex. In Korea.

Sales tactic, if you don' t let in American, cannot sell in America, maybe?

Smart tactics by nips and honks.

Koreans are patriotic but not silly. If they improve the cruze for example, belly sexy Liao.

How are cruze sales in the USA?