20% Petrol Discount for ESSO deal end 12 am 3 Feb 2013

Marcostan

Yes, you are right. Even I'm Esso MasterCard user, I only can get 17% off, but with this I can get 20% and if I use my Maybank card to settle the bill I can have another additional of 5% rebate. So why wait, for me it's a big saving. Can easily save few hundred dollars per year. [rolleyes]

Where you see from the ad that you need to rent out your lovely car? I only can see they will give me the Esso Petrol card to use when need to top up the gas. Maybe I miss out the FINE print that stated you need to rent out your lovely car. Please correct me if I'm wrong. [:(]

iCarMember Privileges

20% petrol and diesel discount from all ESSO service stations for iCarOwner members. Save over $60 every month if your fuel spending is more than $300/150L per month.

Description

iCarsclub provides attractive benefits to iCarOwner and iCarDriver members. Even more privileges to come!

my guess is site discount 14% will not apply. 4% dividend card discount apply (5%*0.8). 2% smiles card loyalty points apply.

this card give u 20%, which is 6% more than 14% site discount. so your incremental discount is only 6%. $29 to pay for the card, can use for 2 yrs. per mth cost is $1.20. as long as your petrol cost >$20/mth ($1.20/0.06), you will make money on this.

i just called them.. its only 20% discount net. no credit card discount at all. the credit card discount part is a little misleading. What they meant is the credit card offers. eg everyday posb gives you cash rebate, UOB give you $30 dollars rebate if you spend more $$$$ for 3 consecutive months.

for example if we pump using DBS esso mastercard you will enjoy 14 + 4 = 18%. difference you will earn is 2%

i just called them.. its only 20% discount net. no credit card discount at all. the credit card discount part is a little misleading. What they meant is the credit card offers. eg everyday posb gives you cash rebate, UOB give you $30 dollars rebate if you spend more $$$$ for 3 consecutive months.

for example if we pump using DBS esso mastercard you will enjoy 14 + 4 = 18%. difference you will earn is 2%

That's good. still better than nothing!

↡ Advertisement