Any lobang for garmin GDR35 Car cam

Tianmo

Any bros and Sis here got any lobang to get the Garmin GDR35 at a good price??

Challenger selling at $299, hoping to find anyone with good lobang to share......... Thanks many many.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

↡ Advertisement

Quite nice leh, got try ebay? I might get this as well, looks quite cool.

ebay USD279 leh............

ebay USD279 leh............

Member got discount bo? If have I lend you my member.

Where to draw power from ah? I don't want to go thru the 12V socket, very ugly...

Member got discount bo? If have I lend you my member.

Where to draw power from ah? I don't want to go thru the 12V socket, very ugly...

member got 5% off..............thanks bro............if need I PM you......... [thumbsup]

Power from the 12V ciggi socket loh............1 long cable.............I checking ard how to hide it........ [:p]

buy the GDR35D.

D = dual cam.

front and back.

I think is the same thing leh............I asked the SE about the dual cam thingy...............he said the dual cam thing is that can connect two cam together.......one front and one back .............using the same power source.............cams come separately (meaning buy two cam and connect together)............ [:p] [:p] [:p]

Supercharged

Challenger selling at $299, hoping to find anyone with good lobang to share......... Thanks many many.... :D :D :D

Is this a good GPS? Test proven?

If its GDR35D is how much?

Thanks!

I think is the same thing leh............I asked the SE about the dual cam thingy...............he said the dual cam thing is that can connect two cam together.......one front and one back .............using the same power source.............cams come separately (meaning buy two cam and connect together)............ [:p] [:p] [:p]

GDR35D_image03-480x480.jpg

Looking at the pic, the front has an lcd display for playback while the other which is for the rear does not have an lcd screen.

Thanks!

this is a car cam..............not GPS leh......

GDR35D no know leh............

Thanks!

It's a car cam with built in GPS. It shud be like what I'm using now. I'm using a no brand Korea made car cam with built in gps. When playback using the software provided it also show on Google map the location of your car. This model shud be using Garmin map and software.

Edited by Watwheels

Looking at the pic, the front has an lcd display for playback while the other which is for the rear does not have an lcd screen.

looks like really got front and back one leh................but the SE told me no have..................need to buy another cam ( same model) to connect leh........... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Challenger selling at $299, hoping to find anyone with good lobang to share......... Thanks many many.... :D:D:D

Ah TM da ge, looks like a cool product with GPS and Gravity Sensor. You tube reviews look good esp during night drive.I have no lobang except for Challenger member [:p]

Supercharged

this is a car cam..............not GPS leh......

GDR35D no know leh............

Oh, you mention 'Garmin', so I tot it is a GPS lor... [;)]

looks like really got front and back one leh................but the SE told me no have..................need to buy another cam ( same model) to connect leh........... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Looks like Taiwan has this product in its market. Maybe ask my Taiwan friend see how much selling over there. Might take a while coz he's now in sgp on holiday. After CNY dan go back. [laugh]

It's a car cam with built in GPS. It shud be like what I'm using now. I'm using a no brand Korea made car cam with built in gps. When playback using the software provided it also show on Google map the location of your car. This model shud be using Garmin map and software.

yah yah.............it stated got GPS function...............but the SE said is playback than can show the route we took.............I also not so sure.........

bro...........yours good............ :D :D :D

Ah TM da ge, looks like a cool product with GPS and Gravity Sensor. You tube reviews look good esp during night drive.I have no lobang except for Challenger member [:p]

woooohoooooo.............. Juliet xiaomei.........long time no see............. :wub: :wub: :wub:

you also got challenger member huh????............. :D :D

Oh, you mention 'Garmin', so I tot it is a GPS lor... [;)]

hahahaha...............is a car cam by Garmin lah............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement