Red lights; angry old monkey and a beautiful smile

Icebrush79

Freaking pissed off this morn... just wondering if any folks here encountered similar situations before.

I was at this red light junction while driving to office this morn, it turned green.. The moment it turned green, the taxi behind me honked and held his honk... !!!! As if i'm the bloodiest kind of kayu driver

Come on la.. I'm not in a F1 race or something!!! I am not obligated to cheong off the moment the light turns green man... Really dun know if that goondu knows what reaction time is!!The car beside me have not even moved off as well... Maybe the idiot wants to rush off to lao sai!! but that's really not my bloody problem man!!

As he over took me, the old monkey gave me all sorts of angry and dramatic hand gestures, this old man that looks like a monkey.

Next junction/s lights turned red, lan lan, monkey stopped next to me.... I just turned to look at him... not the threatening kinda gangster look, I just wanna see his irritating face, dunno why.... He just sat there, cowed and lost his previous bravado... knn coward man !!

What saved the day was the passenger, this office exec, mid to late 20s, sitting at the back touching up her makeup... she must have sensed the tension, just looked up and gave me a sweet smile... Anger subsided...

Pray tell me if i'm in the wrong ... if you think so.... The last I recall as road users, we are NOT IN THE WRONG if we dun speed off once the lights turn red?? isn't it?

↡ Advertisement

Must be the lady ask the uncle to horn you for not moving off [:p]

Dunno what transpired... between beauty and the beast inside the taxis.... wa dude, now you plant that thought in my mind... !!! haha [laugh]

Dun call people monkey lah, most of them do that when light just turn green, so use to that...

some time i wish i could just come out from the car and pass the key to the taxi driver and ask them to drive for me [laugh] [laugh]

show him the ma chi video......and see if he wan chiong red light

Stupid old goon... I'm sure he knows the MA Chi case !! He still buay kia see!!!

Dun call people monkey lah, most of them do that when light just turn green, so use to that...

some time i wish i could just come out from the car and pass the key to the taxi driver and ask them to drive for me [laugh] [laugh]

Brudder, the face hor.... is something that adds fuel to the anger inside me.... :D

Sometimes you just get more aggitated if you see that kinda ugly face with angry gestures when you dun feel that you're in the wrong....

I know they have to make a living, fair enough... but that one sec at max for me to move off is not gonna kill him right!!

The monkey might have gotten impatient with you somewhere along the way before the lights... sometimes it happens.

Don't let these little things spoil your week, after a good OL smile should make up for everything! [laugh]

The problem is not whether you are right or wrong ,

Its about this idiot thinking he is always right by honking daily .

Nobody ever tell him off .... just like many of these on the road , until things catch up with them .

Then realise ... sorry this sorry that , too late this too late that regret this regret that ...

Life ... Sg ! :wacko:

The monkey might have gotten impatient with you somewhere along the way before the lights... sometimes it happens.

Don't let these little things spoil your week, after a good OL smile should make up for everything! [laugh]

He just came behind me from a junction that was in the opposite direction... So I don't think I've irritated him earlier....

Anyway, the OL is probably scared.... My car has a bad rep like WRXs and EVOs... [lipsrsealed] (admittedly) - She probably thought some ah beng is gonna come out and confront the cabby..

PS: Loud Exos are good for pedestrians; they warn them of impending dangers... [angel]

The problem is not whether you are right or wrong ,

Its about this idiot thinking he is always right by honking daily .

Nobody ever tell him off .... just like many of these on the road , until things catch up with them .

Then realise ... sorry this sorry that , too late this too late that regret this regret that ...

Life ... Sg ! :wacko:

Worse, he may know he's in the wrong, but just wants his way........ on the assumption that whoever who talks louder wins the day.

Brudder, the face hor.... is something that adds fuel to the anger inside me.... :D

Sometimes you just get more aggitated if you see that kinda ugly face with angry gestures when you dun feel that you're in the wrong....

I know they have to make a living, fair enough... but that one sec at max for me to move off is not gonna kill him right!!

did you take a look in the mirror how you look? maybe your KL bo chup face make him more agitated, you should be honored that you have successfully pissed him off [laugh] [laugh]

I've got that before from taxi morons.

I'll just take longer to move off .... after the car on the next lane does so. That's to make it justifiable and worth his while for wrongfully accusing me of being slow.

By the way, I always have a blank sheet of A4 and marker beside me.

On it writes "Reporting to LTA. Your vehicle number SH_ _ _ _ _ _." waiting to be filled in.

I actually filled it in on one occasion and showed the paper to Mr taxi when i came alongside him. He stopped his gesturing and mouthing instantly and drove off smoothly.

did you take a look in the mirror how you look? maybe your KL bo chup face make him more agitated, you should be honored that you have successfully pissed him off [laugh] [laugh]

heheh..... Perhaps.... :D

Aiyah... today is the official actual first day of CNY..... (according to the fotune teller we've did a feature for)....

Dunno what lee chun date or something

So I try my best not to be angry... thankfully so far so good....

He just came behind me from a junction that was in the opposite direction... So I don't think I've irritated him earlier....

Anyway, the OL is probably scared.... My car has a bad rep like WRXs and EVOs... [lipsrsealed] (admittedly) - She probably thought some ah beng is gonna come out and confront the cabby..

PS: Loud Exos are good for pedestrians; they warn them of impending dangers... [angel]

thats true!!! nowadays cars are too quiet for safety!!! :wacko:

Freaking pissed off this morn... just wondering if any folks here encountered similar situations before.

I was at this red light junction while driving to office this morn, it turned green.. The moment it turned green, the taxi behind me honked and held his honk... !!!! As if i'm the bloodiest kind of kayu driver

Come on la.. I'm not in a F1 race or something!!! I am not obligated to cheong off the moment the light turns green man... Really dun know if that goondu knows what reaction time is!!The car beside me have not even moved off as well... Maybe the idiot wants to rush off to lao sai!! but that's really not my bloody problem man!!

As he over took me, the old monkey gave me all sorts of angry and dramatic hand gestures, this old man that looks like a monkey.

Next junction/s lights turned red, lan lan, monkey stopped next to me.... I just turned to look at him... not the threatening kinda gangster look, I just wanna see his irritating face, dunno why.... He just sat there, cowed and lost his previous bravado... knn coward man !!

What saved the day was the passenger, this office exec, mid to late 20s, sitting at the back touching up her makeup... she must have sensed the tension, just looked up and gave me a sweet smile... Anger subsided...

Pray tell me if i'm in the wrong ... if you think so.... The last I recall as road users, we are NOT IN THE WRONG if we dun speed off once the lights turn red?? isn't it?

Maybe e syt told e monkey she late n in a rush. E ugly monkey wanting to score pounts wh e syt show he trying vely hard to please her like he wil also try in bed.

After monkey horn u syt tell him to cool it a bit cos she worried monkey trying too hard n might get into accident cos of her. Then she even more late.

When she pull up beside u at 2nd lights she gibe u a smile sorta to say sorry fr e monkeys antics.

If u had e time...follow e cab till she drop then quickly go down...intro yrself n ask fr tel no. to arrange a proper time n place where she can apologise to u properly.

Hahaha.

Very commonly those taxi and commercial vehicles to honk the car infront immediately the lights turn green at the traffic junction. I wondering how come their hands always default place at the honk?! Maybe next time when you are behind any taxi, you can honk back at them?! [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement