Blackvue DR500GW-HD ... sian

Ditiang

Neutral Newbie

This new version is good, finally a iphone friendly apps that works with new blackvue 500 via WIFI.
But the sad part is to all of us who have bought the 380 or the 400-HD is a bit sian.
If this function have been out on these previous 2 model, sure will be more easy for us to access our video.
The new 500-HD seems like can update the blackvue via WIFI without the trouble to bring our micro SD card to PC, and back to our blackvue.
check the video below for more easy unstanding point.

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

Think the most important question will be if it can tahan the heat here without going kaput like the predecessor....... [:p][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Think the most important question will be if it can tahan the heat here without going kaput like the predecessor....... [:p][laugh]

Ya fully agreed with you.

Maybe with WIFI even hotter lol

whats the use when after 1 month the quality of the picture is worst than those $80 cams you can get off giant?

might as well buy 5x of those $80 cams and mount all over your car instead?

Neutral Newbie

whats the use when after 1 month the quality of the picture is worst than those $80 cams you can get off giant?

might as well buy 5x of those $80 cams and mount all over your car instead?

lol panic room become panic car :)

Neutral Newbie

Is there an alternative to Blackvue that is good? Seems like a lot of heat issues from current users?

Is there an alternative to Blackvue that is good? Seems like a lot of heat issues from current users?

So far so Good. The wifi function is super useful

Can view live on your mobile or iPad.

can consider lukas. im using lukas now. been 2 years already. quality still best.

Muz come out with new model ma..so get more sales.

Esp after selling off the old models.

ANyway function gd but no pt 4 me..not like I everyday go admire on laptop how I drive.

Only bring up sd card if got software update or got incident on rd.

can consider lukas. im using lukas now. been 2 years already. quality still best.

Bro, do you run it 24/7 or just during drive? My Lukas uplorry 1.5 years after running 24/7. During warranty period also had a 1-1 exchange for the camera. Agree the video quality is superb but in the midst of the 1.5 years, I've had corrupted SD card issues and losing all recorded videos and settings.

Switched to DR500GW a couple of days ago.

Saw it on other forum that this ang mo just brought DR500. Yet has blurry or out of focus cam. Maybe he suay get a lemon set.

↡ Advertisement