Super fast car .. 290km/h still cant catch up

Tweakmax2

Impressive. Very impressive.

The car is probably a modded RS6, i'm guessing at least 700+ horses. The bike is a latest model Kawasaki ZX-10R, which like most others is limited to a 299 km/h top speed. Note the part the bike is maxed against the speed limiter and the car starts to pull away.

& still can get to pick up the kids, sufficent for a family of 4 for road trip with full package & or do furniture shopping. If you mount the roof rack,, or rear bike rack, the possibility are even more. Surfboard/Ski kit, 2 full bikes, 2 small bikes (for the kids). but of course it coast a bomb. Because its also AWD, its a breeze to drive up the moutains.

But there are other choices like the slightly more affordable RS4 (or even the S4), or the evo Wagan which Karter bro (banned) have (or at least had) one here.

But to be fair, its kinda of wasteful for such cars in Singapore. Most people will fully ultitize the massive space, & the high speed, unless one like to go up North a lot. But for places with big open road, great outdoors, & varied terrain roads, its must one one of the top list for a family man car fan dream.

Gosh ..speechless.

Look at the car... pulling away. I was so afraid the biker's engine will blow up.. the rev meter is screaming [laugh] or kanna a pebble. SUPERMAN

No lah, these sportbikes can rev at 12-13k rpm all day no problem. That's why i do trackdays on bikes and not cars, a stock sportsbike out of the box can tahan track work without any issues (except maybe brake fade) but for car you need to change this and that (unless you get a track focused one). They're just built for the purpose.

This video has two of my favourite vehicles, a sportbike and a fast wagon :wub: My bike is about that fast , but unfortunately my turbo wagon is not =(