New car can anyhow chiong

Nikelashi

To the Honda City driver, justice will be done for you! Video is sent to the TP.

To the Mazda driver, there is ample space for you to cut in behind my car, as well as in front. But you chose to cut dangerously in front of the City.

Please be safe on the road!

Edited by Nikelashi
↡ Advertisement

Honestly I see nothing wrong on the Mazda part. :mellow:

Other than cutting in dangerously, you can also see that his wheels went over the chervon markings.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the Honda City? There is one thing here i can confirm! Singaporean just like to complaint Right compaint! wrong also complaint! Nothing happen also complaint [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the Honda City? There is one thing here i can confirm! Singaporean just like to complaint Right compaint! wrong also complaint! Nothing happen also complaint [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

Read his post again lah........City is the 'victim' while Mazda is the 'culprit'....... [laugh]

I first also see until :wacko: .....but re-read again and see the video then make some sense....... [:p]

(edited)

Ehhh, maybe I have typed in a way it's easily misinterpreted. I meant that justice will be done for the City driver. The City driver did no wrong, the Mazda did.

The Mazda cut in in a very dangerous manner, the City driver had to swerve significantly to avoid an accident.

Edited by Nikelashi

Turbocharged

nothing wrong with city lah, TS is just saying justice done FOR the city. so the only b------d in the whole episode is just the mazda

No lah. TS just cudnt resist posting cos he playing wh his new toy (dashcam ). [laugh]

Why nowaday....drivers like to complain here complain there?...install a video cam and treat it like a justice Bao '' Drogon head chop''..........any little incident also send video to TP and etc....wear a superhero suit lah...if want to serve justice so much.................minor cut into a turn also kana complain........get a life lah.......if drive in China or any other city...I think can spend whole day and a fulll time job to submit video...ta boleh tahan...frankly..nowaday....video cam had been misused..

Edited by LoverofCar

that junction is from PIE -> clementi

the mazda had already signalled his intention to enter the dual lane from a single lane

it was the city driver's fault for not checking blind spot before turning, he turned as he signalled

the mazda was signalling from the start and the mazda did not filter into your lane either

if you noticed from the start of the video the mazda was already travelling at a speed faster than TS. who in his mind will brake so hard just to filter behind TS, when he can speed up and enter the 2nd lane without disturbing anybody?

TS got nothing better to do but to complain

Edited by Pureness

yea, probably my in-car camera have been used for more than its intended purpose. But times have changed, the roads have been a lot more dangerous than a decade ago. The police cannot be everywhere every time. I'll leave it the TP to decide whether that act warrants a fine. All I know is, I have done my part as a road user in attempt to make the road a safer place for myself, my loved ones, and all other users.

I will not wait till the day when such drivers cause an accident, then complain against them. It will probably be too late, isn't it?

yea, probably my in-car camera have been used for more than its intended purpose. But times have changed, the roads have been a lot more dangerous than a decade ago. The police cannot be everywhere every time. I'll leave it the TP to decide whether that act warrants a fine. All I know is, I have done my part as a road user in attempt to make the road a safer place for myself, my loved ones, and all other users.

I will not wait till the day when such drivers cause an accident, then complain against them. It will probably be too late, isn't it?

Wah u like to find other people fault.But ur own fault u hide it ah.

As if u are a saint ah. :D

If you look carefully, the City had to swerve slightly to avoid the Mazda hitting him while filtering in. This means the filtering is too abrupt. How is that not disturbing anybody as someone pointed out? For anyone who thinks its ok, I hope it happens to you whenever you drive.

I don't see anything wrong from the video .... the only recklessnes was probably the City trying to filter into the lane of the Mazda ......

But nothing happens .... the drivers just moved on ....

Send video to TP ???? I wonder for what ????

↡ Advertisement