Mazda CX9

Icebrush79

sliding door of MPV is really nice to have .. especially when raining ... i got my a ody and is really nice .. no regret over 7seaters suv. which we initially consider.

the new hyundai santafe look nice 

ya ody ride is rougher .. but bro tianmo more into appearance.. which i think ody looks nicer than estima...

the ody is 2-2-3 arrangement right? or the 2 bench 2nd and 3rd row ah? 

↡ Advertisement

sliding door of MPV is really nice to have .. especially when raining ... i got my a ody and is really nice .. no regret over 7seaters suv. which we initially consider.

the new hyundai santafe look nice

ya ody ride is rougher .. but bro tianmo more into appearance.. which i think ody looks nicer than estima...

Yeah concur on new Santa Fe. It's based on Sorento platform so should be similar in size. Dunno if the AD is going to bring it in with the available active safety features and AA/CP, but worth checking out.
  • Praise 1

the ody is 2-2-3 arrangement right? or the 2 bench 2nd and 3rd row ah? 

they have 2 versions... 

2-3-3

2-2-3 (with ottoman seats in the middle.)

both version the last row i think can seat 2 instead of 3 to be comfortable. ody seats are more comfortable then estima. both cars should fit your requirement of 2-2-2.. and cheaper thena cx9

• Praise 1

they have 2 versions... 

2-3-3

2-2-3 (with ottoman seats in the middle.)

both version the last row i think can seat 2 instead of 3 to be comfortable. ody seats are more comfortable then estima. both cars should fit your requirement of 2-2-2.. and cheaper thena cx9

Ok thanks bro.

Idea open up. 

Need to go take a look.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ok thanks bro.

Idea open up. 

ya go take a look.. it is the sliding door and ottoman seats of mpv that convince me mpv is better over suv

Ok thanks bro.

Idea open up. 

Personally I would also think Ody is the best compromise. Look nice, spacious, cheapest, and should be more frugal than the rest. Get the 7-seater with walk-through isle in middle row.

Toyota Alphard/Vellfire sure no complaints from your children but I prefer 2-3-2 configuration leh. 2-2-3 configuration is not ideal as the 5th person will need to sit in the 3rd row. How's the drive for sorento? CX-9 2.5L is powerful enough to ferry 7 people. Sorento and Kodiaq got enough power? 

• Praise 1

Just came from a test drive. Demo unit going at 166K and new is 170K 

The drive is nice, very luxurious. 

The almost sold all the 2018 CX9s

• Praise 1

Just came from a test drive. Demo unit going at 166K and new is 170K

The drive is nice, very luxurious.

The almost sold all the 2018 CX9s

Getting one?

Am thinking about it.

It's a effortless power for such a heavy car, very quiet and luxurious.

Shane

Go for it. Maituliao. i am waiting for the 2019 version. hope TEK brings it in soon
  • Praise 1

Am also looking at 2019 model... haha

Told him I will wait for the new model.

Rgds,

Shane

Shane, then what did he say? Any idea when they would be bringing it in?

Bro Tianmo, the suv that is closest to a full size mpv has to be sorento. Others are just optional plus2 meant for MIL.

I checked Discovery out and still is unbearable.

And please get a TC instead of NA. You know I know that many who said TC car very lechey is probably still living in a cave.

• Praise 2

Here’s a glimpse of the 2019 - digital instrument cluster, ventilated seats buttons on the AC console, Apple CarPlay.

Am also looking at 2019 model... haha

Told him I will wait for the new model.

Rgds,

Shane

Edited by alvinohsc

He doesnt know when it will come in. I guess his aim is to sell current stocks. 

next shipment coming Nov/Dec, but no mention 2019 models or the same cars.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro Tianmo, the suv that is closest to a full size mpv has to be sorento. Others are just optional plus2 meant for MIL.

I checked Discovery out and still is unbearable.

And please get a TC instead of NA. You know I know that many who said TC car very lechey is probably still living in a cave.

so far i find sorento and CX9 both have good 3rd row space. Sorento although shorter in length surprisingly give CX9 a good fight in that area.

Both cars TC, CX9 is 2.5L TC, while Sorento is 2.2 turbo diesel. 

I will go look at the sharan next week.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement