Mazda CX9

Icebrush79

i see....

agreed, but i dont even can hear whatapps voice msg in this stage? and Error msg keep both up at both car and phone screen, does it seem ridiculous? pls do not misunderstand, im just trying to find out. and hope to get solution.

Have you tried downloading the latest Android Auto app from Googleplaystore?
↡ Advertisement

Saw a cx9 at a carpark

Looks like a beast

Better than other 7seater suv like xtrail and crv

It is.

Saw one at the Centrepoint Car Park the other day, in Soul Red Crystal :D

AWD version some more, SMF plate.

• Praise 1

Saw a cx9 at a carpark

Looks like a beast

Better than other 7seater suv like xtrail and crv

Yes much better, but price also 50k more

• Praise 1

Have you tried downloading the latest Android Auto app from Googleplaystore?

nope, will try. i can use phone call, read email in car. but cant hear whatapps voice msg only, and this gave me headache to disconnect bluetooth each time in order to listen to voice msg. 

Android Auto not available in Malaysia, although very recently unlocked for SG and TW. That one is Google decision, nothing to do with Mazda. Please first understand the basics before making big complains to innocent parties.

If you didn't ask, it is quite understanable during sales stage they did not tell you. Which salesman out there is volunteering info about what missing features their product has?

And generally people buy cars not for Andriod Auto or CarPlay but because they want a good set of 4 wheels to deliver them to places.

I beg to differ, Android Auto is a useful feature available in many car makes and models, this and other features are all part of the factors I consider while comparing choices. I believe I'm not the only one doing so. In fact, if all people want is a good set of 4 wheels, why would Mazda bother to provide this feature in SG version then?

That said, I understand CX-9 strength is in the drive and handling but not in features. I'm still trying to convince myself it is worth the premium price, even Santa Fe beats the CX-9 in terms of features.  

• Praise 1

Just came back from Melbourne for a holiday.  The number of CX-9 on the road is very high.

The fact that it can beat the likes of Toyota Kulger and Nissan Pathfinder in the 3 row SUV sales chart says a lot of the thrust and popularity of the CX-9.

It seems like CX-5 is also very popular in its respective category too.

• Praise 1

Just came back from Melbourne for a holiday. The number of CX-9 on the road is very high.

The fact that it can beat the likes of Toyota Kulger and Nissan Pathfinder in the 3 row SUV sales chart says a lot of the thrust and popularity of the CX-9.

Yes klugger and pathfinder are old model. Cx9 looks very modern and sleek. The car itself is huge, suitable for australian road. I rather feel the car designed resemble to audi family especially the interior

Just came back from Melbourne for a holiday.  The number of CX-9 on the road is very high.

Mazda cars are popular in Australia in general.

Over there down-under, you get some trims of cars which are not available here in SG.

They have the Mazda 3 SP25 Astina, which is a Mazda 3 with a 2.5L Skyactiv-G engine. You can imagine the kind of power you have on tap...

Cars and Drivers did a 7-seater SUV comparison before, comparing the Forester, the CX-9 and some other SUV from Chevrolet or something. The CX-9 won because it had no rattling when going over uneven terrain, whereas the other 2 did.

The comment was "Everything is just splendidly put-together".

• Praise 3

Mazda cars are popular in Australia in general.

Over there down-under, you get some trims of cars which are not available here in SG.

They have the Mazda 3 SP25 Astina, which is a Mazda 3 with a 2.5L Skyactiv-G engine. You can imagine the kind of power you have on tap...

Cars and Drivers did a 7-seater SUV comparison before, comparing the Forester, the CX-9 and some other SUV from Chevrolet or something. The CX-9 won because it had no rattling when going over uneven terrain, whereas the other 2 did.

The comment was "Everything is just splendidly put-together".

Few months back they also introduced the CX8 which is the diesel equivalent of the CX9, just a tad smaller.. but overall has rave reviews as well.

↡ Advertisement