Mazda CX9

Icebrush79

That's the signature grill for all Mazda models.

Compare with other SUVs in the market, it probably hits the sweet spot with its specs and pricing.

• Praise 2

That's the signature grill for all Mazda models.

Compare with other SUVs in the market, it probably hits the sweet spot with its specs and pricing.

I'm not so much of an SUV fan... drove XC90 for a short stint, CX9 definately matched up in terms for its drivability.

Recently mazda launched two new CX series, CX5 and now CX9. Actually i quite like the design and size of CX5. [:p] I find this CX9 a bit too bulky.

• Praise 2

The headlamps look like the last Maserati Quattroporte!!! Quite nice!!!

But can the 3rd row really take full sized adults without sacrificing 2nd row legroom?? The on-paper 0-100kph also 10.1s, which is quite slow leh.

• Praise 2

The headlamps look like the last Maserati Quattroporte!!! Quite nice!!!

But can the 3rd row really take full sized adults without sacrificing 2nd row legroom?? The on-paper 0-100kph also 10.1s, which is quite slow leh.

Never go lut the car so I can't comment... pick up XC90 is definately faster... but this ride is comfy

Recently mazda launched two new CX series, CX5 and now CX9. Actually i quite like the design and size of CX5. [:p] I find this CX9 a bit too bulky.

CX-5 higher version is a good drive. I would not head to Mazda again if they are keeping their funny signature grill!

my bad. I was equating CX7 with CX9 - thought they should have similar performance.

then it is possible that Mazda maybe trying to take on the big American family SUVs the likes of Jeep Gran Cherokee and Chevy Tahoe

With length over 5m, and width hitting 2m, this is one hell of a big car. And the price look very friendly to the wallet at 220k.

The interior is spacious... it does look big, like the looks from the front but not from the side

Come come, name some cars bigger than a CX-9. Maybe Merc R class?

Definitely R class is longer and much wider than CX9. Q7 would be a close call. If you take sedans, XJ, 7 series etc are bigger cars than CX-9

The interior is spacious... it does look big, like the looks from the front but not from the side

Just checked, Width is just 1644 mm? less wider than 1 series? :o

CX-5 higher version is a good drive. I would not head to Mazda again if they are keeping their funny signature grill!

Lol, you already say it is their signature grill, so i guess they would continue keeping the current grill. [:p]