Free coe for third child - open for discussion

Spiderman302

Don't be silly...... having a kid in order to get a COE?

A COE is a 10 year benefit. A kid is a lifetime responsibility.

Edited by Macrosszero

if your wish come true , there will be people who will give birth to 3 children to get the free COE , then give miserable life to their kids....

there will be abuse ....

this will not work out....

Stoopid lah. Just to own a car ppl go and have many children. Later cannot financially support, how? It causes more social problems IMO.

Pls stop connecting fertility issues with COEs. Send out all sorts of wrong message.

After COE expire the child with stay with you for good. FYI It doesn't expire with the COE.

just saw tv program "meet my family" ... a chinese family got 8 kids ...

so free 2 coe?

then the papa/mama can chase another child ... total free 3 coe [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

Good idea!

I think this will boost not only the vehicle growth rate but the birth rate too!!!.

Looking at the present baby bonus $4000 cash and $6000 dollar-to-dollar matching for the CDA account, not much for such $10K incentive to encourage people to give birth.

However, throwing in a free COE worth say $90K, we have 9 times more incentives! I bet the population grow just as much as cars!

Since there is the Third Child Priority (TCP) Scheme and the Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS) for HDB, why not a Free COE Scheme for these people too?

haha ... each family bring their 3rd child to lta office ... hand over the child and claim a free coe

Stoopid lah. Just to own a car ppl go and have many children. Later cannot financially support, how? It causes more social problems IMO.

Pls stop connecting fertility issues with COEs. Send out all sorts of wrong message.

After COE expire the child with stay with you for good. FYI It doesn't expire with the COE.

haha ... each family bring their 3rd child to lta office ... hand over the child and claim a free coe

Haha...These ppl siao chia until like that. If this really happens I bet they will also use the baby bonus to go zhng their cars. :D

I wonder how they are going to support the car and their 3 children. Might as well use the car to rob banks.

Edited by Watwheels

[laugh] It is just funny to see the kind of creative suggestions singaporean can cook up just for coe...we have people asking to look at individual's job to secure coe and now this. How about free coe for people who "adopt" old folks then?

I think put it this way, taking example of the Third Child Priority scheme from HDB. People dun give birth to a 3rd child just to quality for this scheme to buy a house. But rather, they have the 3rd child so they have auto priority.

Similarly, for this 3rd child COE, people dun give birth to a 3rd child just for this scheme. But rather, they have the 3rd child so they auto qualify.

At the same time ask for free HDB also lah. Fully exploit mah hor?

As if gahment will let you hold them for ransom. They will just open the floodgates and let the FTs crush you. No need to give anything.