Rare 1st series car plates side by side

Jamessoh

Last time crazy. Keep old number cost a bomb. Gharmen make tons of dollars.

And can only transfer to new car so e total cost very high thats why u hardly see old numbers anymore.

Now i think only a hundred or so to transfer to old car even.

Another thing is e transfer fee. Its a % of car price. WHY? Cheap car n expensive car e paperwork is e same.

These r just ways n means our gharmen uses to overcharge us whenever ty think ty can get away wh it.

CRAP. [mad]

yes, that's one thing i don't understand too. how is it administratively more expensive to transfer a plate onto an old car than it is to a new car?

$1,000 just to fill in a form. if they can do away with transfer fee, wouldn't this be unnecessary as well in principle?

↡ Advertisement

yes, that's one thing i don't understand too. how is it administratively more expensive to transfer a plate onto an old car than it is to a new car?

$1,000 just to fill in a form. if they can do away with transfer fee, wouldn't this be unnecessary as well in principle?

This is just one of e many many indirect taxes our gharmen imposes on its pple. [:(]

Logically, if the number is transferred to an old car, the records of the old car have to be updated everywhere. WHere as this is not required for a new car. That is why the difference!

That one i think was a professional hit. He was wh racing driver ringo chong.

Ty were at their regular eating place when ty go sepang.

I think his car was stolen in e process too.

No car was stolen. They managed to drive back thru 2nd link with a bullet shot and went straight to hospital. One of the robber was knocked unconscious by Ringo's evo and had to be dragged into the the escapee car and they cabut. Not many malaysian robbers can rob or kidnap professionally esp when they faced resistance. They know the consquences of being beaten up bloodied and with fractured skulls once caught so they know their risks too. They are nervous when carrying out their crimes

No car was stolen. They managed to drive back thru 2nd link with a bullet shot and went straight to hospital. One of the robber was knocked unconscious by Ringo's evo and had to be dragged into the the escapee car and they cabut. Not many malaysian robbers can rob or kidnap professionally esp when they faced resistance. They know the consquences of being beaten up bloodied and with fractured skulls once caught so they know their risks too. They are nervous when carrying out their crimes

I watched professional hits on youtube n a couple were in msia.

One e gunman wear helmet n shoot a guy in cold blood in a coffeeshop. Victim try to run but hit so stumble n gunman stand over him n put a couple more shots at close range. Sure die.

Nobody interfere n gunman slowly walk away.

1st Gear

Equally rare to find people taking photos with super low megapixel quality nowadays.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Last time crazy. Keep old number cost a bomb. Gharmen make tons of dollars.

And can only transfer to new car so e total cost very high thats why u hardly see old numbers anymore.

Now i think only a hundred or so to transfer to old car even.

Another thing is e transfer fee. Its a % of car price. WHY? Cheap car n expensive car e paperwork is e same.

These r just ways n means our gharmen uses to overcharge us whenever ty think ty can get away wh it.

CRAP. [mad]

precisely...

thats why my family lost an EA double digit plate cos that time no money to buy new car. [bigcry] It is on a new 523 now..

precisely...

thats why my family lost an EA double digit plate cos that time no money to buy new car. [bigcry] It is on a new 523 now..

Every which way ty can squeeze our money...ty wil try. :angry:

QUOTE (Chrispie @ May 20 2013, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
precisely...

thats why my family lost an EA double digit plate cos that time no money to buy new car. bigcry.gif It is on a new 523 now..

Every which way ty can squeeze our money...ty wil try. angry.gif

People squeeze nehnehs, they squeeze money .... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Selling SS 8822 S. Serious offer please.

Not inclusive of vehicle just number plate only.

Thanks.

I saw a plate S4121 advertised for 200K! http://carplate.com.sg/s4121h/

Seriously, who would want to pay such a price? I don't know.

And if 200k for S4121, i cannot even imagine how much is S double digit plate!!!??

People squeeze nehnehs, they squeeze money .... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

We only qualified to squeeze neh neh. Ty standard higher. Can squeeze $$$$ all the time.

When ty squeeze our $$$ then we quietly go one corner n squeeze our balls.

I saw a plate S4121 advertised for 200K! http://carplate.com.sg/s4121h/

Seriously, who would want to pay such a price? I don't know.

And if 200k for S4121, i cannot even imagine how much is S double digit plate!!!??

Those who can sit car S1 is worth a few million every year hor.

I saw a EA5Y number plate on a mclaren mp4...

Used to b on a black 5 Series. Then a LS460 or hybrid Lexus. Same family.

So now on a mp4. Dunno same family or not?