BMW 3 Series GT

SeriousGuy

I'm wondering, what do you think about the latest BMW 3GT? Are you a Bimmerboy? Would you buy the 3GT? Why. why not? I'm trying to work on a marketing project for school, and I'm trying to think who would be the target audience and what its demographics would be like.

• Praise 1

I'm wondering, what do you think about the latest BMW 3GT? Are you a Bimmerboy? Would you buy the 3GT? Why. why not? I'm trying to work on a marketing project for school, and I'm trying to think who would be the target audience and what its demographics would be like.

Target audience is those who only see the brand and don't see that they bought a damn ugly car.

Why do you think it is ugly? I thought it looks quite stylish which was why I chose it for my marketing project!~ I'm thinking stylo-milo businessmen will buy it leh! :x

Because it isn't a SUV, it isn't a saloon, it isn't a hatchback, it isn't an estate, but tries to takes bits from all of these and then mangled it all together.

Why do you think it is ugly? I thought it looks quite stylish which was why I chose it for my marketing project!~ I'm thinking stylo-milo businessmen will buy it leh! :x

Because it worse looking than F31 Touring.

If i m stylo-milo businessman, i will buy Alpina B3. Rare & exclusive.

so who do you think will be the kind of people to buy it? In terms of age? career? Married/single? with children?

Blind people with no taste and/or sense.

• Praise 1

so who do you think will be the kind of people to buy it? In terms of age? career? Married/single? with children?

Cheapskate who can get it at the same price or lower than F30 335. It is likely to be 335 only juz like 5GT.

Cheapskate who can get it at the same price or lower than F30 335. It is likely to be 335 only juz like 5GT.

I didn't like the concept of 5GT or worse.. X6.. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1