BMW 3 Series GT

SeriousGuy

Difference is that the 5GT was offering 7-series size/space for just slightly more than price of the 5 series. In the states it was cannibalising the sales from the 7 series because of this.

This 3GT offers...nothing.

Edited by Myxilplix
↡ Advertisement

Agreed. GT models are not good looking to me also!

this one looks not too bad. there is another GT model on the road l think is some X?? that really looks funny.

Cheapskate who can get it at the same price or lower than F30 335. It is likely to be 335 only juz like 5GT.

Might not be based on the pictures above.

Comparing:

1. The front bumper design is different, one fitted with fog lights and the other is without.

2. Fender is also different.

3. Exhaust pipe, one is single like F30 320i/328i while the other is dual pipes like 335i.

no it wasn't... nobody bought the 5GT...

Looks like you're right, i was going on anecdotal stories from my friends over there. I guess it might have cannibalised a few 7-series sales but not enough to matter on the big scale, overall flop.

The older 5 series GT and this new 3 series GT are both an acquired taste.

Doesn't looked very sleek at the back and neither is its boot space comparable to the proper Touring versions.

Definitely won't be a common sight like the sedan models. If you want an exclusive BMW model, this is the car for you.

It's based on the Chinese-only 3Li platform, thus, having sat in the car, the rear seat legroom is actually quite spacious (more than the 5-Series sedan). But too bad, the car is narrow on the inside, so only 2 adults will fit across the back seats. The boot is long but lacks width.

The 3GT is available only on indent basis though (I think same for the 5GT too). BMW don't dare to bring in bulk. Haha.

Sit in but interior feel crap, havent test drive though but too many plastic feel for me, and hate the rear aircon vent look.

But positive note car spacious, design nice and its new model, priced pretty good shall consider next car

Sit in but interior feel crap, havent test drive though but too many plastic feel for me, and hate the rear aircon vent look.

But positive note car spacious, design nice and its new model, priced pretty good shall consider next car

Agreed about the quality of the interior. The roof lining and plastic do not justify the price.

Legroom is great but it is fairly narrow at the back for 3 abreast seating.

↡ Advertisement