BMW 3 Series GT

SeriousGuy

Those ‘13/14 cars have a rather expensive Coe of high $70k to mid $80k, so paper value is gonna be high which infer depreciation won’t be too low. A brand new 328i should cost around $260k then. FYI :)

Looking at similar age as my current car so no need come out much cash.

↡ Advertisement

Went to view the 328i GT over the weekend.

The car condition was good, but got lots of scratches on the isofix covers at the back seat. Not sure why. Car was accident free on the front, unable to view the rear as there were retainer plugs on the boot carpet floor. Was serviced by PML. So mileage was true.

I realised that the interior dont have the executive look. The driver seat no lumber support adjustment. Also there is no electronic brake, still a hand brake. Interior feels like a downgrade from my current car. Dont have any feel like my current car.

Wifey dont like the look of the car at all. She still prefers my current car.

So no go.

Went to view the 328i GT over the weekend.

The car condition was good, but got lots of scratches on the isofix covers at the back seat. Not sure why. Car was accident free on the front, unable to view the rear as there were retainer plugs on the boot carpet floor. Was serviced by PML. So mileage was true.

I realised that the interior dont have the executive look. The driver seat no lumber support adjustment. Also there is no electronic brake, still a hand brake. Interior feels like a downgrade from my current car. Dont have any feel like my current car.

Wifey dont like the look of the car at all. She still prefers my current car.

So no go.

So no dark side liao...