Topgear Jeremy clarkson said Audi is a piece of junk

Pckwpckw

Topgear Jeremy Clarkson said Audi is worse than a China make car and is a piece of junk.

Many good cars to him is either rubbish or junk! Why bother what he comment. I enjoy watching Topgear not cos its informative, but entertaining [laugh]

well i'm not surprised... to us asians the european makes are exotic

its the same with them. to them, japanese cars are exotic

i mean how many times has he driven a japanese and went, this is the best car i've ever driven

off the top of my head, rx8, ae86 and lfa

not sure if he's said that about the gtr but gtr might just be terrifying to him

but seriously, an audi a4 doesn't feel any more luxurious than a hyundai i40. the fact of the day is that unless you compare a porsche with a yaris, the difference isn't much anymore

Quite true bro pureness. Maybe the diff between kia/hyundai's and contis were chalk and cheese back in 2005. But the korean market have been rapidly improving.

Now I think the differences are minimal. Only difference to me is the face value. Dare I say, korean cars are actually more appealing than jap cars right now in my taste.

But taste is subjective. My favourite of all is still the old GTR :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Topgear Jeremy Clarkson said Audi is worse than a China make car and is a piece of junk.

Take his words with a bag of salt bro. This is entertainment tv and JC's well known for polarizing comments like this. Just enjoy your Audi if you're driving one.

This is an outrage, and you should definitely write him a long letter declaring your indignation. I'm sure he'll read it out in its entirety on the next episode. Make sure you include your full name and tell him how much you paid for your Audi in Singapore for added hilarity. [laugh]

Who knows - maybe if you tickle him enough, Top Gear will even pay for your airfare to make you a studio guest so that he can...umm...apologise to you in person. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Clarkson is a man of contradictions. He is funny and entertaining but not to be taken seriously.

For true, unbiased and objective car reviews, skip Clarkson and turn to the many others out there.

Edited by TheRationalVoice

Neutral Newbie

This is an outrage, and you should definitely write him a long letter declaring your indignation. I'm sure he'll read it out in its entirety on the next episode. Make sure you include your full name and tell him how much you paid for your Audi in Singapore for added hilarity. [laugh]

Who knows - maybe if you tickle him enough, Top Gear will even pay for your airfare to make you a studio guest so that he can...umm...apologise to you in person. :D

Nice one! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Clarkson is a man of contradictions. He is funny and entertaining but not to be taken seriously.

For true, unbiased and objective car reviews, skip Clarkson and turn to the many others out there.

Fifth Gear has more factual reporting than Top Gear alright.

he also said something about stig every episide

do u believe those things he said about stig?

Whatever car you have chosen, maybe even an Audi, so long as you enjoy or like it (like n enjoy sometimes don't go together), what others say about the car doesn't really matter much, especially it comes from people like JC... I like his show though, but I do show the tv screen my middle fingers after he gives his crap talks :D

↡ Advertisement