Hdb flat renovation

Ysc3

You dont scare your neighbours. Lol. Nowadays where got such people go around introducing yourself to your neighbours de?!

why not?!! 

Who ask you go knock on their front door :XD:  and do in formally lmfao

Taking a lift together and casually chat anything, its that simple and easy [laugh] .

Turbocharged

I also stay 2-rm flat.

Because space is limited, a measuring tape will be your best friend. Buy a spare and leave it in the house. Once you get your keys measure all spaces and record down so that you can cross reference when you're shopping for furniture or appliances. Every mm counts and don't rely on the floor plan measurements because they won't be detailed enough.

You can also consider kitchen solutions from Ikea. Carpentry is fookin expensive.

measure the lift and the lift opening soon. if cannot fit into the lift, the furniture/electrical shop might charge you extra carrying the furniture/fridge etc up the staircase, esp if you live on high floors.

• Praise 1

why not?!!

Who ask you go knock on their front door :XD: and do in formally lmfao

Taking a lift together and casually chat anything, its that simple and easy [laugh] .

Nothing much to chat also, if chat more wait they kpo and started asking many things.

Turbocharged

U know some like to poh mata, say until very serious etc etc.. Scare sia.. Tio this kinda neighbor very very sian de...  [knife]

hope you don't get psycho neighbour. I used to have one psycho old spinster neighbour (imagine quite not good looking, frizzy hair, upside down smile 100% of the time, slam doors, unreasonable). all her immediate neighbours cannot tahan her. lucky i move away liao.

hope you don't get psycho neighbour. I used to have one psycho old spinster neighbour (imagine quite not good looking, frizzy hair, upside down smile 100% of the time, slam doors, unreasonable). all her immediate neighbours cannot tahan her. lucky i move away liao.

You cant choose your neighbours, whether you buy new flat or resale flat. All depends on your luck, really.

For the lift just ask the sellers if there is any problem with delivering to hdb. They should know the lift size, i think it's quite standard. As long as on lift level no extra charge.

Neighbours confirm will kaypoh kaypoh each other's place when reno is going on.

U know some like to poh mata, say until very serious etc etc.. Scare sia.. Tio this kinda neighbor very very sian de...  [knife]

no problem bro

once a while chia them eat fried carrot sticks...

[thumbsup]

• Praise 1

For the lift just ask the sellers if there is any problem with delivering to hdb. They should know the lift size, i think it's quite standard. As long as on lift level no extra charge.

Neighbours confirm will kaypoh kaypoh each other's place when reno is going on.

True, neighbours always kpo when reno is going on. I remember when i reno my house before i moved into my flat, one neighbour came over to my flat to kpo and strike a conversation with me and tell me which unit she stays. But after i have moved in, i never meet this neighbour anymore outside the lift landing area?!

Edited by 13177

You cant choose your neighbours, whether you buy new flat or resale flat. All depends on your luck, really.

Can do recce. See if got Owe $ Pay $ on the wall.

Cos paint over still can see. The hang around the opposite block

to see who is the immediate neighbours. If both side young good

looking lesbians then put deposit immediately. Although no guarantee

they won't move out after you in.

:D

• Praise 1

Can do recce. See if got Owe $ Pay $ on the wall.

Cos paint over still can see. The hang around the opposite block

to see who is the immediate neighbours. If both side young good

looking lesbians then put deposit immediately. Although no guarantee

they won't move out after you in.

Cant really see much even you recce. Can only eliminate owe $ Pay $ issue, but other problems like noisy neighbours, psycho neighbour etc, you would only know after you have moved in and stay. Lol. For example your neighbour upstairs like to drag furniture, stomp their feet or throw things on the floor, you would not know when you view the house that time.

Edited by 13177

Spend so much on hdb reno see the O$P$ outside the unit or at the lift also sian. People spend $1 million on a hdb flat to see graffiti at their lift lobby also sian. Bottom line is don't overpay for hdb reno or the hdb flat coz coming back to a nice home also includes the environment around your home, not just the interior.

Not sian lah, just have to accept that you live in hdb. Some places worse than others. My block is really ghetto but that just makes my reno stand out more when you step into the house.

Sure kaypoh when during the reno....asked to come in see see...layout..

WAH u do like that ah...how much ah? etc etc....

I think just a smile n nod would suffice, dun even know their names lol

Cant really see much even you recce. Can only eliminate owe $ Pay $ issue, but other problems like noisy neighbours, psycho neighbour etc, you would only know after you have moved in and stay. Lol. For example your neighbour upstairs like to drag furniture, stomp their feet or throw things on the floor, you would not know when you view the house that time.

That' s very true especially neighbour upstairs like to drag furniture, stomp their feet or throw things on the floor,

This one just hope they have nice think carpet or rugs so less noise.

I also hate it when neighbours slam the door or gate.

When no one was looking I stuck small rubber pads to the

gate so when they slammed it it wasn't so loud.

My first two neighbours were really good, both young

couples and the wives were nice looking. Now rented out

to noisy people.

I don't want to sound like a bigot and racist

like my fiend Donald and I know every

nationality has good and bad people

but so far I have never heard any one

complain about their neigbour being 

a young lady from Japan or Korean wear too

little clothes and always knocking on their door

asking for a cup of sugar or some free honey.

Not sian lah, just have to accept that you live in hdb. Some places worse than others. My block is really ghetto but that just makes my reno stand out more when you step into the house.

If your block is ghetto and if your reno too stand out , you might attract unnecessary attention that all your neighbours think that you are very rich.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement