Diecast car models shop in Millenia Walk

Sofarsogood

Hello all,

Was doing window-shopping at Suntec City and Millenia Walk. I could not find the shop that sells diecast car models like AutoArt brand. Does anyone know where it has shifted to?

↡ Advertisement

Hello all,

Was doing window-shopping at Suntec City and Millenia Walk. I could not find the shop that sells diecast car models like AutoArt brand. Does anyone know where it has shifted to?

Yep, used to buy quite a number of diecast car from this diecast model shop in Suntec City (If memory serve me right, it should be quite close to the then carefore> although I don see it there now...also wondering where it shifted to... (Brought my first die cast car model there, some 9+ yrs ago :wub:>

Nowadays buy online Liao, a lot of ,model car shop closed

Yeah, I know...but its a different feeling to be in a shop with so many scale models to choose from, as in touch n feel.

Sadly with the prices they selling locally, buy online better. even including shipping charges.

i used to buy ALOT from nikko years back, i had over 100 1:18 Autoarts/Minichamps/Kyoshos back then. Sold almost all off. Now left with 7.

Edited by Mockngbrd

This thread brings back 15 yrs memories of model car collecting.

I used to buy model cars from these branches, as their prices are getting out of hand I rather buy from eBay now.

There's another shop worth mentioning is 'Motorsports'. Located at the Delfi Orchard. It's like heaven for Formula one enthusaist. [laugh]

Yeah, I know...but its a different feeling to be in a shop with so many scale models to choose from, as in touch n feel.

Yup, I kinda miss the days when u flip the model car up & down, inspecting every single deflects, opening and closing the hoods/trunk/doors before purchasing it.

Some online model cars that i ordered arrived with little imprefections..but bo pian.