Sentosa flowers

FocusWagon

anyone been to the above? went today.. super bo hua. pay $5 per head, not much different from previous years FOC display, in fact i think considering the $5, it is super super lousy this year.

↡ Advertisement

I guess many are not trained to appreciate flowers. It's beauty and life giving contributions, etc.

Only on 14FEB will flowers means anything to a guy and gal. And then only rose stand out are the de facto flower of love and lust.

I remember all along it's free. Why are they charging is year.

This is the first time they charging..maybe seeing many visitors the past years...but everyday rain! so I guess the visitors are down!

I went on Tue & indeed agreed that this year event was not impressive despite having to pay $5 for the admission.

Probably due to the areas which sort of spread out the display making it feel dis-joint/less concentrated compared to last year. The rain & drizzling over the CNY period also dampen the mood somewhat...

Only minor plus pt is the lesser crowd this year due to the fees & rain... but still i encountered some unwelcome foreigners(dun know if they're FTs or tourists) trying their queue cutting stunts :angry:

I went on Tuesday. Don't go, is waste of money. Very sub-standard and had to paid $5 for adult.

Even worst is Palawan beach which is free, now need to paid $5 to access. [rifle]

This is the first time they charging..maybe seeing many visitors the past years...but everyday rain! so I guess the visitors are down!

Thanks bro. Location all along the same right

I went on Tuesday. Don't go, is waste of money. Very sub-standard and had to paid $5 for adult.

Even worst is Palawan beach which is free, now need to paid $5 to access. [rifle]

SG is like that...... everything got to charge.....

I guess many are not trained to appreciate flowers. It's beauty and life giving contributions, etc.

Only on 14FEB will flowers means anything to a guy and gal. And then only rose stand out are the de facto flower of love and lust.

I appreciate flower, & I am proud to tell you guys, after almost 3 month of labor, my little plant have grow a flower, starting from a seed. [:p]

But flower, like many things, people only appreciate them when they are not a constant features. In Singapore, flowers & trees are almost all evergreen, so people do not think much when they look at them.

In Japan, for instance, the sukura, or cherry blossom only bloom for 2 weeks of spring, so people rushed to see them & have fastive & write songs about them, after 2 weeks, you want to see also cannot liao.

Also in spring, the normally dull brownish grassland, after enduring the longer winter, often covered by snow & frost, bloomed & become a meadow. Its a fansinating sight. In any case, I though people will be more excited about flowers & plant after the Royal couple visited the botanical garden. Last time I go, it was nice, & took a lot of pictures.

Edited by Kiadaw

If they don't charge, it will be a gathering place for the bangala FT.

No wonder no Bangala...but many ah tiongsssss...... <_<

Edited by Axela525

If they don't charge, it will be a gathering place for the bangala FT.

You mean now they started charging just to keep away Bangala FT? Been to previous years, only need to pay sentosa entrance fee, the flower site no entrance fee.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement