Mattress Divan

Robo

Good Morning All!

Can anyone advise where can I buy/ customized a Mattress Divan. I already bought a mattress but unless I really cannot find a better option i wouldn't want to buy the divan from the same shop as the design and make is not that great.

thank you all in advance!

↡ Advertisement

divan mean have storage under the bed? lift up type or side drawer?

custom made drawer type would be better, can blend into the room concept.

Good Morning All!

Can anyone advise where can I buy/ customized a Mattress Divan. I already bought a mattress but unless I really cannot find a better option i wouldn't want to buy the divan from the same shop as the design and make is not that great.

thank you all in advance!

Hmmm.. if you don't mind the quality and durability, you can consider Ikea ones. I know they are not durable, but if you are prepared to change it periodically, then its ok.

they have all sorts of design; storage, drawers, hydraulic, normal, etc

actually i dont really need any drawers or storage space. that would be an added advantage..

was hoping to find a furniture shop that sell solid quality ones. i have seen ikea. they are ok.. but im thinking a pte seller like those warehouses or what so ever.

whatever it is, please dun buy those cheap and fragile frame. you dun want you neighbor to complain while you are exercising every night [laugh] [laugh]

whatever it is, please dun buy those cheap and fragile frame. you dun want you neighbor to complain while you are exercising every night [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] i know bro.. thus im sourcing.. looks like i have go see sat straits times and walk in to see

Those branded shops like Serta should have good quality ones if you are willing to pay

i bought my mattress from serta. but i dun really like their frames. we were just discussing maybe go back serta and see again. perhaps they may have changed their collection after 2 months.

↡ Advertisement