Motorcyclist DIED while racing with another

Flyerking

It happened in Bukit Timah area. Not very sure about the details. Have a 1 year old daughter. Full time Despatch Rider.

Prior to the accident, deceased was spotted racing with another friend and showing off his riding skills. While racing, they crashed and one died while another was transported to hospital with multiple injuries.

The dead rider was 31 year old with a proper family. How on earth did he behave like a 18 year old newbie mat rempit I really donno

Very sad for the wife and one year old daughter. This type of accidents CAN be avoided

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Come visit hougang mall, u can easily see those pizza and kfc riders beating the traffic light located outside a school and ride on pedestrian path everyday without fail

• Praise 1

why should he RIP

when he didn't even spare a thought for others

esp his family while racing

sorry no sympathies from me here

Edited by Enye

why should he RIP

when he didn't even spare a thought for others

esp his family while racing

sorry no sympathies from me here

Even if we want him to rest in peace, you think he can? He left his family behind leh.

But then again, we should always respect the dead. It's sad that he couldn't learn from his mistake and his family has to suffer.

• Praise 1

Even if we want him to rest in peace, you think he can? He left his family behind leh.

But then again, we should always respect the dead. It's sad that he couldn't learn from his mistake and his family has to suffer.

precisely why he shouldn't RIP

i won't if it were me

It happened in Bukit Timah area. Not very sure about the details. Have a 1 year old daughter. Full time Despatch Rider.

Prior to the accident, deceased was spotted racing with another friend and showing off his riding skills. While racing, they crashed and one died while another was transported to hospital with multiple injuries.

The dead rider was 31 year old with a proper family. How on earth did he behave like a 18 year old newbie mat rempit I really donno

Very sad for the wife and one year old daughter. This type of accidents CAN be avoided

Physical age not always same as mental age. RIP.

Physical age not always same as mental age. RIP.

True. Age does not equal to wisdom...else MCF alot of saints liao...

RIP

It happened at Newton Flyover, above Newton Circus. They had finished supper at Newton Hawker and headed to CTE for home. Its reported in The New Paper.

But New Paper never say its racing accident.

link is in Stomp

59% clicked "Shiok". These people ought to do some soul-searching.

So according to the Straits Times he was believe to be racing.

Dear all , please ride/drive carefully.

↡ Advertisement