2 silly incidents over parking

Ahtong

Saga brewing :ph34r:

"I am the guy in the picture and I am going to give you the TRUE side of the story which can be verified by the police officers and also witnesses present.

"Incident happened on 15th February 2013, Blk 216 Bedok North carpark.

"I reached the carpark first, it was full and there were no other cars waiting. I had my hazard lights on, waiting by the side. A car directly in front of me vacated the lot and as I was about to slot my car in, a Lexus zoomed past me and honked.

"The car stopped in front of mine, and engaged the reverse gear. I ignored him and parked. The driver reversed his car, wound down his windows and started spewing expletives at my fiancee who had just alighted the car.

"He then pointed middle finger at her, and I got down the car and asked him to do like wise to iron out what was wrong. He refused, insisted he was there first, and continue scolding Hokkien vulgarities.

"I give him the middle finger and told him to f*** off. Strangely, he complied by stepping hard on the gas and zooming off in a aggressive and dangerous manner. I thought that was the end of it.

"I met him again later at the hawker centre. I had two cans of ice lemon tea (1 in each hand) and the driver blocked every step of my way refusing to let me walk. He asked me why did I point my middle finger at him. I told him you started it first, and please let me pass.

"He refused. I put my drinks on the nearest table and asked him what does he want. He said he is going to call the Police, and I told him be my guest.

"Again, I tried to made my way back to the table where my fiancee was sitting but he blocked my way again. That was when I lost my cool and told him to stop harassing my fiancee and I, or I might really have to punch him out of my way.

"At this moment, a nearby table of elderly who are down at the hawker centre daily, stood up and separated him away. The driver went one side to call the police and I finished my breakfast in peace. For the record, I waited until the police arrived.

"Upon the arrival of the Police, the driver arrived at my table and identified himself. He also asked for my class and cohort.

"He told the police I threatened to punch him and that I pointed my middle finger at him. I ignored him completely which made him even more angry.

"I told the police about his ludicrous claims of the car park lot, and offered my IU number, and also to pay for all admin costs, so the police can determined who is the one at fault.

"With regards to the punch threats, the table of nice elderly people told the police I only made it because the driver appeared out of nowhere and behaved in a crazy and insane manner. They also offered to be my witness.

"With regards to the middle finger pointing, I told the police in the driver's presence that he was the one who started it. He did not refute that.

"The police spoke to him, and asked if he wants to press charges because that will decide if they are going to be recording statements.

"He then claimed that I am very lucky to have met him, as he is very civilised and what not and does not want to press charges. He then warned me that if I had met someone else... at which I rudely interrupted him, 'you are someone to talk!' which left him at a loss for words.

"There are some facts that I would like to clarify too.

"Aina was nowhere in the picture, regardless of carpark or hawker center incident. I am amazed that someone who is not in the picture can claim untruths without being there and reporting it to the press like the real deal.

"I threatened to punch the driver only after he kept blocking my way with his body.

The driver conveniently missed out a lot of facts.

"All the above-mentioned facts can be supported by eye witness accounts (the group of elderly people) and these are all not what the driver claims.

"The driver is practising double standards when he claims its unacceptable for university students to point middle fingers, but end up pointing it at a lady first.

"I am open to a lie detector test to prove who's lying."

As usual singkies only know how to take photo..for what? Go back and masturbate to the photo?

Once I was blocking a small lane. I was talking to a friend meters away, anytime can just pop in and move the car.

Suddenly a Toyota rolled up. And started tooting his horn. Quickly I got into my car and was about to drive off. Then I saw this joker roll down his window and stick his phone out to take a shot of my plate. Immediately I pull handbrake got down and f--k the b------d and flick my cig into his car.

Another time a joker blocked me from exciting my lot. Waited and horned for 10 mins, b------d never turn up. So I went ahead and did something to improve his car. Look on his face when he returned. ... priceless!

I would tell the pic lady nicely to stop. If not I will proceed to "polish" her car with something hard.

Why I'm like that? Because karma works too slow.

Wah...keyboard warrior spotted!

All these for a lot...worth it or not?

Spoil your day..ur time, etc.

When waiting for a lot, juz make sure u are parked tactically & aware of surroundings..

usu i just move away if i see 1-2 cars already waiting..find other area no car 1..

When waiting for a lot, juz make sure u are parked tactically & aware of surroundings..

usu i just move away if i see 1-2 cars already waiting..find other area no car 1..

you park on pavement de... i got proof!!!

i gonna stomp you!!

Yes, me too. If it's a very crowded place with many people waiting for lots, I just drive off to park someplace within walking distance, or wait another location where I'm the only person. Singapore got a lot of stressed up people nowadays, no point getting into trouble just for a parking lot. I mean, have to get police involved and all is already a problem and we got our own reputation to take care of, especially if working in professional job.

at the end of the day .. stomp is where journalism goes to die. that website seems to really bring out the worst in people ...

After reading the reply....

verdict for me is Stomper Self pawn...

stomper where got self pawn..he never revealed his face..its the NUS guy who lose out.

Stomp should at least censor the faces sia..of these 1 sided story..

Came back from an muslim country. The driving there is horrendous lots of honking and cutting queue but people dont get down and want to fight each other.

In fact my driver cut queue and then the other driver still has the courtesy to tell my driver that his door is not closed properly

If this happen in singapore, most likely the f--ker will stomp or post video on mycarforum or chAse him down and threaten one to one

anyway now marine parade cannot anyhow park...sure to get summoned plus take picture.....50 dollar....not cheap wor....

so either park in the parking lot or park somewhere away from the wardens.....

unless of course a person is able to pay 50 dollars every time they park at the place of offence

Posted for your dreary Monday entertainment. More signs that Singaporeans are mentally unwell.

Woman honks car loudly when she can't get to her usual spot to pick up son

This video, showing a woman who apparently sounds her horn loudly every morning so she can get to her usual spot at the carpark of Bedok South Block 65 to pick up her son, has been making its rounds on facebook.

These were some of the comments left on the facebook page from which the video was taken:

"She does it everyday, even in the morning. She horned my friend this morning and the residents screamed at her. She just doesn't care.

"Can you imagine everyday like that? The residents sure cannot tahan one. She honked at the red car but refused to reverse to let the red car come out. So she just honked and honked and honked.

"There is a red car in front, she wants to move to the front to pick her son. She doesnn't allow her son to walk to her car."

Is this the kind of students NUS has? He threatens to punch man over parking row

A young man wearing a Team NUS T-shirt snatched a parking lot from STOMPer Aina and her husband and then threatened to punch her husband in the face when confronted.

The couple was shocked at the behaviour shown by the young man, especially when he could be an undergraduate in NUS.

Aina said in an email to STOMP:

"Last Friday morning around 8.20am, while my husband was waiting to reverse park into a lot at the Bedok North Blk 216 market, a young man, talking on the handphone, drove in from behind and reversed into the lot.

"My husband sounded his horn and saw the young man shoving a middle finger at him while still talking on the handphone.

"He came over to our car. My husband wound down the window to question him for such an uncalled-for behaviour.

"Still having his handphone glued to his ear, he shouted 'No need to say so much, come out and we settle with our FIST'.

"My husband remained in his car and asked him to cut out his barbaric act.

"He then drove off to avoid a traffic pile-up.

"As he observed that the young man was wearing a Team NUS T-shirt, and, as a NUS alumni, he cannot tolerate such hooligan acts from an undergraduate.

"So after he parked his car, he decided to look for him. My husband went up to him for an explanation when he spotted him at the food centre.

"'Why do you throw a middle finger at me?'

"His response was even more ridiculous. 'So you want to settle it here with our fists?'

"My husband lectured him that 'We are in a civilised society, this is not the way to behave'.

"The young men got aggressive and shouted 'You believe I will punch you on your face' repeatedly.

"This alerted patrons around them and a few came over to calm the young man down.

"These words uttered sounded like criminal intimidation so my husband called the police.

"The police arrived and a police report is filed. Our education system has failed badly when even our tertiary students cannot communicate in a civilised manner.

"If he is indeed a member of Team NUS, we should re-think our selection process.

"How can such flawed character represent our university? He is a disgrace to NUS, its alumni and our civilised society."

When STOMP contacted Aina on the phone, she added that she was also concerned about the safety of her daughter, if an undergraduate can behave in such a violent manner.

i think its one side of the story....small matter in my opinion

just like this CB Hyundai driver. Snatch the lot from the white lorry that is waiting to reverse into the lot.

The Uncle (infront of the video) also shake head and ask the lorry driver to park his lot instead.

Ya ...... Really got key board warrior surfaced

Haha

But got one thing in shopping mall mscp I noticed

Eg basement mscp b1

Cfm got alot cars on hazard lights n wait

But when you drive down eg b2 b3 etc

Alot of vacant lots

Sg really like to snatch n like to q

Dun understand y

Hahaha

It can be a peaceful world but human chose to do likewise

One sided story.

Anyway the nus guy looks idiotic

One sided story, but that stupid grin is damn irritating.....if the story is true, he deserved to be shamed.

sibei boliao....so free to post and rant ..making a big fuss over small issue like carpark....knn, someone take a carpark lot means u lost a pound of flesh ??? Or your ego is so fragile...

↡ Advertisement