Commuters give SMRT a B grade

Forte3737

http://www.tnp.sg/content/commuters-give-smrt-b-grade

In the poll of 106 commuters, taken before the train service disruption along the East West Line yesterday, most gave it a B or C

I think the 106 commuters must have bang balls after the train service disruption.

Why not do a poll after a train disruption too and average the results? :D

This kinda propaganda bullsh!t got to stop. We are not idiots.

Edited by Watwheels

who is the smart reporter who is behind this so call survey and come out with such conclusion? school student project huh?

Edited by Jman888

http://www.tnp.sg/content/commuters-give-smrt-b-grade

In the poll of 106 commuters, taken before the train service disruption along the East West Line yesterday, most gave it a B or C

I think the 106 commuters must have bang balls after the train service disruption.

Why not do a poll after a train disruption too and average the results? :D

This kinda propaganda bullsh!t got to stop. We are not idiots.

ya lor....i dun believe what i read

Train frequency increase and not able to keep up with the sudden intake large increase in population .

imagine that the trains that use to run 10 rounds per day now run 20 rounds, dun breakdown also cannot.

when i send my car for servicing need to sometimes miss a bus or train due to full capacity. ZZzzzzz last time also not like that.

Is mostly because they over promise and under deliver.

If, from the start, MRT wasn't so efficient in the first place, then maybe we won't KPKB so much now. But because MRT has been running fine for nearly 20 years, and then now the problems start, then we complain.

They spoil their own market. So now they have to make sure the get back to even better than the old days.

Serves them right.

When it comes to train breakdown response SMRT deserve an "F" . Everybody saw it happen. Giving themselves a "B" is insulting everybody's intelligence.

SMRT staff is like a headless chicken not knowing what to do. There's no leadership on the ground to do the most important job which is crowd control. All must wait for instructions from the very top. Twitter account to send information works only from 9 to 5. So much for world class transport information. First hand information is critical when trains breakdown. So what happens before 9 and after 5 is anybody's business. LoL... How backward for a world class city state.

The organisation earn so much money and yet invest so little money on technology to distributing critical information. What WP say is right though I'm not into politics. Shareholders are earning record profits at the expense of millions of commuters. Commuters give SMRT a "B" grade. Hahaha....yeah, right.

Edited by Watwheels

It is ONLY right that they get everything going smoothly.

They are not paid the highest salaries in the world for nothing.

We paid a heavy price for living here.

Nothing less is to be expected !!! Not one bit of reasoning from them is to be entertained.

↡ Advertisement