Water in Yishun HDB has a strange smell

Albeniz

Was watching the Ch8 news. Water in Yishun is smelly and rashes are formed on skin after the water has been used for bathing.

Any folks here affected?

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement

Was watching the Ch8 news. Water in Yishun is smelly and rashes are formed on skin after the water has been used for bathing.

Any folks here affected? Is Ping Pong auntie doing anything?

:wacko::wacko:

The parrots will keep on parroting "it's safe to drink".

I remember there was one guy who made a video of himself drinking a glass of water from the affected tap to convince the residents it was safe to drink.

Edited by Albeniz

The lock got properly installed anot? IIRC, they spent so much money to replace all the locks. [laugh] Maybe those latches come with screws exposed one (= can use screw driver to remove screws and gain access w/o breaking/tampering with locks).

The lock got properly installed anot? IIRC, they spent so much money to replace all the locks. [laugh] Maybe those latches come with screws exposed one (= can use screw driver to remove screws and gain access w/o breaking/tampering with locks).

I thought they just swapped the lock from one tank with another, to save cost.

i tot i heard the news saying juz now tat they hav confirmed the water is safe for drinking?

Yup, i also heard the news saying that the water is safe to drink. I suppose they must have run some tests before they can say something like that.

There are lots of constructions going around Yishun.

You never know what sh1t can happen.

Never trust anyone.

Always boil your water before drinking.

Yishun Jin jialat :ph34r::blink::wacko:

wah... dont like dat leh... some bros here are staying Yishun, including me [:p]

Edited by Teezo

Probably rust or algae in the tank.

People pay so much money to buy iron supplements and spirulina tablets from pharmacy, you lucky yishun people get it for free!

Haha nutritious water!

↡ Advertisement