Natas Travel Fair 2013

BoneStock

Has anyone been to a Natas Travel Fair? Worth to visit?

I am planning to visit Korea in Nov/Dec with my family. This is the first time in many years that we are considering a packaged tour so we could be paying a visit to the Natas Fair this weekend. This will be our first visit to Korea and my wife only managed to get 5 days of annual leave approved. Hopefully it is enough.

Any bros got good deals from the fair before? If not, we may just give it a miss.

↡ Advertisement

for year end holiday, wait for the August Natas fair, this round is more for June holiday :D

Has anyone been to a Natas Travel Fair? Worth to visit?

I am planning to visit Korea in Nov/Dec with my family. This is the first time in many years that we are considering a packaged tour so we could be paying a visit to the Natas Fair this weekend. This will be our first visit to Korea and my wife only managed to get 5 days of annual leave approved. Hopefully it is enough.

Any bros got good deals from the fair before? If not, we may just give it a miss.

for year end holiday, wait for the August Natas fair, this round is more for June holiday :D

oic, didn't know there are 2 Natas fairs in a year. Good info, Thanks [thumbsup]

What you get at the fair, you can also get at their usual business office (minus the insane crowd + paying entrance fee to enter there).

oic. Meaning I can the same discounted packages at the office but it has to be done when the Natas Fair is on? Or the so-called promos at Natas Fair is no big deal and I can walk into the tour agency offices any time and get a tour package and the price will still be not far off from the Natas Fair?

oic. Meaning I can the same discounted packages at the office but it has to be done when the Natas Fair is on? Or the so-called promos at Natas Fair is no big deal and I can walk into the tour agency offices any time and get a tour package and the price will still be not far off from the Natas Fair?

Natas fair allow you to compare the packages offer by various travel agent in the fair, but if you very sure which one to go with, then go straight to the travel agent to beat the crowd.

I dun remember paying entrance fee for such fair, and you get different so-call gift if purchase during the fair.

Anyway, book now is too early for year end and plan may change.

Natas fair allow you to compare the packages offer by various travel agent in the fair, but if you very sure which one to go with, then go straight to the travel agent to beat the crowd.

I dun remember paying entrance fee for such fair, and you get different so-call gift if purchase during the fair.

Anyway, book now is too early for year end and plan may change.

yup, I will skip this one and go for the one in Aug instead. Didn't know there are 2 travel fairs in a year.

I ever booked tour package without knowing there's NATAS fair discount at their office. Pleasant surprise. :D

Last time (mata wear shorts time), it's free. Ever went there, nearly suffocated. :wacko: Then, they implemented cleaver ERP system - pay to enter. (Also crowded). [laugh]

Got entrance fee 1..if pay via dunno which credit card is cheaper..

usually they give free suit cases, size dependent on how much u spent, also maybe certain cash discounts for using credit card or interest free installment on packages.

& yes..easier to compare around the various agencies in 1 area..

just came back from Seoul during the chinese new year. everything diy, dont need follow tour.

go ski resort (yongpheng), everland, lotteworld, gangnam city, mydeong, nandemong, itatwon, insadong, Mt Sorak. Premium outlet.

The best is the fish market. More than 50stalls. Choose all the seafood that you want and pay.

King Prawn, "live" small Octopus, "live" Gaint crab and "live" sashimi from the fish tank.

Someone will bring you to the restaurant and cook for you. just pay for the cooking and drinks that you order. cheap ka la sai.

Less than S$50 for the cooking, drinks, utensils and the hotpot. (something like what the old turf club restaurant used to offer)

All transport by bus and train. their train is charge by per way, not by no of stops.

(Example : 1 stop also WON1050. 20 stops also WON1050, children more than 50% discount)

taxi is cheap compare to singapore (just dont take those black limousine taxi lurking around in the hotel area).

everywhere you go, all xmm. speak korean. when they speak chinese to me, then I realised they are all from Ah Tiong land.

↡ Advertisement