Why this FT loves Sg so much?

Zanter

& so many complains about Sg/Govt etc etc..Who is right ley, Are we talking about the same country? [laugh]

Facebook co-founder and business investor Eduardo Saverin says he has a long-term view of Asia

↡ Advertisement

if he remain as USA citizen, do you know how much tax he kena after facebook listed?

when come to tax, everyone will look for exit la ... a french can become russian too ... lolz

Correct, any place is good if you are super rich, not only sillypore. But you tell me which foreigners here dont love sillypore? -_- All of them love sillypore and comment the garment is so good etc.

this is more correct.

Not true in some places, e.g. South Africa, unless you're willing to be an even more ruthless pai kia than the would-be kidnappers and robbers.

Correct, any place is good if you are super rich, not only sillypore. But you tell me which foreigners here dont love sillypore? -_- All of them love sillypore and comment the garment is so good etc.

Yes, every place is good.

But only those countries that doesn't impose capital tax on stock and property gains are the best, like SGP..

Not true in some places, e.g. South Africa, unless you're willing to be an even more ruthless pai kia than the would-be kidnappers and robbers.

if you live in South africa and is very rich.. and you didnt hire body guard.. or not pai kia???

you trolling me huh?? [laugh]

Yes, every place is good.

But only those countries that doesn't impose capital tax on stock and property gains are the best, like SGP..

you are not wrong.

however, my posting is just to correct a misconception in that statement which seems to imply that only asia is good for the rich.. in fact it is not true..

Any place is good for the rich..

but of course, what you say is true, ASIA or SG happen to be better than other places. [laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

So if you are rich you sing the praises, if you are poor or feel that you are poor, then you complain [laugh]. Actually isn't it better to improve your lot rather than spend time & energy complaining? The people who get rich dont spend much time complaining I notice but spend time acquiring wealth.

Sometime I feel even if everything people complain are addressed or resolved, the very same people will still be disatisfied. If we are trapped in this circle of complains, it hard to improve our own standing and elevate ourselves.

if you live in South africa and is very rich.. and you didnt hire body guard.. or not pai kia???

you trolling me huh?? [laugh]

No lah, even with bodyguard or gurkha contingent or whatever, you will worry about the safety of your family, if not yourself.

The only way out is to be known as absolutely ruthless - e.g. if a kidnapper nabs your kid, you will get his entire family, gangrape his wife and daughters to death, and send his male children back to him piece by piece until and unless he returns your kid to him. That sort of thing. :D

How can I troll you, J22? That would be like trying to teach a fish to swim. [laugh]

No lah, even with bodyguard or gurkha contingent or whatever, you will worry about the safety of your family, if not yourself.

The only way out is to be known as absolutely ruthless - e.g. if a kidnapper nabs your kid, you will get his entire family, gangrape his wife and daughters to death, and send his male children back to him piece by piece until and unless he returns your kid to him. That sort of thing. :D

yeah... you are right... [sweatdrop] okay. Rich come singapore better [laugh]

How can I troll you, J22? That would be like trying to teach a fish to swim. [laugh]

shhh.. dont let ppl know i am troll king.. later kenna ban jia lat liao [blush]

yeah... you are right... [sweatdrop] okay. Rich come singapore better [laugh]

shhh.. dont let ppl know i am troll king.. later kenna ban jia lat liao [blush]

No lah, RadX keeps you around to amuse himself. You're like the court jester. [laugh]

No lah, RadX keeps you around to amuse himself. You're like the court jester. [laugh]

shh.. i am secret weapon.. when sabbie re-carnation come back.. i will be activated to troll him... [lipsrsealed]

speaking of which i missed Ferraricalifornia sia. [grin]

↡ Advertisement