Fatal Accident @ Sengkang

Dleodleo

I heard ambulance siren and looked out of the window and saw an accident involving a van and a motor at 7.45am. Saw ambulance attendants using a white sheet to cover the body. The body was beside the motor. The driver of the van was a bangadesh in his mid 20s.

Anyone have further details? Cos i saw 2 ambulances and saw 1 ambulance left and 1 ambulance stayed.

↡ Advertisement

How far you from the scene? From window you know is bangadesh?

From my window, of course I cannot see. I only see him wearing dark top standing beside his van. He was dark either a malay or indian.

We passed by when we drove to work. Saw him standing beside the van with police officer interviewing him. If not how i know he look like mid 20s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBroJXxwehg...eature=youtu.be

between 1 bike and van.

But i saw another bike on the far right traffic juction (pedestrain waiting area),

Ya that is the accident. I stayed in tat orange HDB block. You can see the driver wearing dark colour shirt standing infront of the van. He was stunned i think.

The bike on the pedestrain area was there for a while only. It was there when I looked at the window but when we drove to work at around 8.10am, it was not there liao.

Should have witness. At around 7.30am I heard some sound and went to take a look at the balcony but did'nt see any accident. Only saw an indian woman waiting for cab and a dark blue car stopped and waited for someone. But 10 minutes later I heard ambulance liao. Went to take a look at the balcony again and saw.

Hopefully these 2 people witness the accident.

May the victim RIP..... :-(

Overheard from auntie chitchatting at the playground saying that the dead one is a female and one sent to hospital. How true I don't know.

Got blue tank. .saw it

I can't help but laughing away when I see this post....seriously, you need to pick up a dictionary or there was really a blue tank in Singapore...I never seen blue tank in Singapore before....

nowadays so many using smartphone or tablet to surf net.

he/she may not know that the phone/tablet had auto-change to a similiar word.

once i send a sms to a japanese client, his name auto-change to a vulgar language, by the time i realise it, sms already sent out.

nowadays so many using smartphone or tablet to surf net.

he/she may not know that the phone/tablet had auto-change to a similiar word.

once i send a sms to a japanese client, his name auto-change to a vulgar language, by the time i realise it, sms already sent out.

Was that because the vulgar word was in your custom dictionary?

↡ Advertisement