TGSS: How many of you on the road saw the same car plate?

Gaolow

How about same car model and same car plate numeric?

So far only encounter once and the other car owner stay close to my area, but different model.

↡ Advertisement

How about same car model and same car plate numeric?

So far only encounter once and the other car owner stay close to my area, but different model.

My most 'uncanny' moment was when a van in front of me had the plate no GT **** K, and mine was SGT **** K...

:blink:

If bump onto other vehicles having the same plate number at traffic lights or on the road still quite common. But if your house carpark, your workplace or even someone you know have the same car plate number as you, and the number is computer generated, then i would say like strike 4D.

Same model: At Sin Ming, there's a workshop with 3 or more WRX with the same number and all in red.

Same Plate: This one quite common, some customers I know whole family own premium models bearing the same number.

If you mean same as my own ride.. met a few different models. Twice of those are Taxis!

Edited by Nodtviedt

Where I stay, there are 2 cars with same number..... And one is a police car :D

Initially, the ah ney kept washing the wrong car . Finally, I cannot tahan already.one nite I kept a look out and went down to tell the ah ney not to wash my car. Than I realized they only keep track of the number without the alphabets ! After I explained to him, now no more free scratches [rolleyes]

Btw, never strike 4d before for my number [cool]

↡ Advertisement