Toyota axio workshop???

Soho

Copied the following thread from bro Torquemonster:

"Hi bros, i need some help here. My car dashboard lights are not working properly, sometimes the dashboard lights will go off and come back at different intervals. Sometimes when driving at night, the dashboard light suddenly went off and it comes after a while, and sometimes when i turn on the switch, the dash light does not come on immediately, it only comes on after a while.

When the dashboard lights goes off, the smaller bulb on the headlamp and the tail light will go off altogether. However, only the headlight works. Its a intermittent fault so it is very hard to rectify, so can someone please help me.

Btw, my car is a 3 year old toyota axio."

Having the same problem now so if any bros can offer some clue why this is so or recommend some WS to fix it, please do so.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I usually do service @ Spark car care service, I had problem in my Light switch once and Driver's seat sensor for Airbag malfuntion. both were rectified in the same workshop.

Bit high price :(

Valcaun - I had this problem before. Its the signal stick on the right - the contact inside is gone. Replace the whole stick will do.

I went to this guy called Tommy, his shop in Geylang near Lorong 29 - facing main road. His number is 91908585.

You can let him check first. Cheers.

i got more info from my uncle.. he mention that everytime b4 the steering wheel jam, the radio will first go harewire... like on off on off or smth then the wheel will jam.. its not like heavy steering.. is like steering complete cannot move...

from how u explain... your uncle should get a Priest... not Mechanic. Sounds like the car get possessedby ghost liao.... [sweatdrop]

Joke aside, if thats what happen, that should be e-power steering. its some electronic component fault.

I went to SgGarage @ Yishun to solve all wiring and electronic issue.

THey specialize in aircon repair hence familiar with all issues.

Replaced the signal bar with good pricing and solve my intermittent blinking issue.

Can google SgGarage

Thanks bro [thumbsup]

Copied the following thread from bro Torquemonster:

"Hi bros, i need some help here. My car dashboard lights are not working properly, sometimes the dashboard lights will go off and come back at different intervals. Sometimes when driving at night, the dashboard light suddenly went off and it comes after a while, and sometimes when i turn on the switch, the dash light does not come on immediately, it only comes on after a while.

When the dashboard lights goes off, the smaller bulb on the headlamp and the tail light will go off altogether. However, only the headlight works. Its a intermittent fault so it is very hard to rectify, so can someone please help me.

Btw, my car is a 3 year old toyota axio."

Having the same problem now so if any bros can offer some clue why this is so or recommend some WS to fix it, please do so.

Thanks.

Almost similar issue but mine is the headlights intermittently or totally cannot on.

Thanks to your post.

Managed to diy clean the multifunction switch stick.

Now working fine.

Hi Bros, I need hlep from you who may have same experience like me. After 20 to 30 minutes of drive car is started to jerk and vibrate some time.Sometime it happen for while but some time happen till you stop  It happen two to three times a week recently. My car is 2007 model and would appreicate any one's input.

On 10/27/2020 at 10:48 AM, Axio2008 said:

Hi Soho,

Regarding the axio audio restart and lost power steering, may I know how to fix it,? Which workshop help solving the issue?

Hi try checking your battery terminals make sure they are fasten well enough.

Edited by Boxster
↡ Advertisement