Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Do u all feel that with the shift in our attention towards rising coe prices, we have forgotten how crazy petrol prices have become?

Are we getting used to rising petrol prices too?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I tot I just saw a reduction poster of $0.04 by esso when I pump petrol today?

U know the current price of v power now?

Vis a Vis the price of crude oil

• Praise 1

I tot I just saw a reduction poster of $0.04 by esso when I pump petrol today?

It was actually raised 4 cts a day before the reduction.......so it's still back to the same old price as of 7 Feb after the reduction 1 day later........ [laugh]

Anyway for the past few weeks the increase has been ard 16 cts with reductions of 1 ct and the recent 4 cts.... [:p]

• Praise 4

Petrol is cheap here lah. But most rides will spoil if anything below RON 98/ Vpower is used.

Edited by Sabian
  • Praise 4

Do u all feel that with the shift in our attention towards rising coe prices, we have forgotten how crazy petrol prices have become?

Are we getting used to rising petrol prices too?

Dunno leh. I just know 97 has dropped fm rm2.90 to rm2.70/lit last few months.

Maybe jb petrol follow oil price closer. SG petrol more how much cartel can cut yr throat.

• Praise 3

It was actually raised 4 cts a day before the reduction.......so it's still back to the same old price as of 7 Feb after the reduction 1 day later........ [laugh]

Anyway for the past few weeks the increase has been ard 16 cts with reductions of 1 ct and the recent 4 cts.... [:p]

So its just another one of their tricks to make u THINK petrol price has come down. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Dunno leh. I just know 97 has dropped fm rm2.90 to rm2.70/lit last few months.

Maybe jb petrol follow oil price closer. SG petrol more how much cartel can cut yr throat.

MY 97 drop because of election. ..

• Praise 3

They don't have to drop ron97 for election reason. Their ron95 has been rm1.90 which is only for Malaysia vehicle

There are alot of Malaysian pumping 97 for their cars too, they want to buy their votes. The crude have increase but not their pump price. Its all controlled.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5