Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Gone are the days when my Rolls Royce Phantom requires just $160 to fill her empty stomach :wacko:

Wah piang, 109 litres. Jin elite.

Wah piang, 109 litres. Jin elite.

On second thought, why RR pump 95 sia?! [shocked]

↡ Advertisement

Stupid Cowtex increase price this afternoon. Saw Esso/SPC still not yet.

Esso just increase 3cts tis afternoon. Just miss by 1hrs to enjoy 3cts less. Haha

post-150906-0-35873000-1443515999_thumb.jpeg

SPC 95 RON should be only $1.90 a litre now if not for Tharman who raised petrol excise duty by 15 to 20 cents a litre in Feb, the objective he said is to reduce car usage and reduce carbon emissions.

By the way, any of you drive less, or take public transport because of this increase in petrol excise duty?

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

SPC 95 RON should be only $1.90 a litre now if not for Tharman who raised petrol excise duty by 15 to 20 cents a litre in Feb, the objective he said is to reduce car usage and reduce carbon emissions.

By the way, any of you drive less, or take public transport because of this increase in petrol excise duty?

:blink::huh::blink::huh:

Na ma....Oct 1 I can use sone of ash hole vouchers..how timely to up price before oct...phui

I'm still waiting for my vouchers from DBS... website T&C says latest 31 Oct, long wait ahead.

Na ma....Oct 1 I can use sone of ash hole vouchers..how timely to up price before oct...phui

With those vouchers which is equivalent to 10% discount, still cheaper to pump esso lah

😂

Sorry bro, I drove it more than ever to fully utilise the Super high Coe I paid.

My fc is good in fact I pump same # of litres, but travel a lot further. That's the life of a daddy driver who fetch the kid n Wife.

↡ Advertisement