Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Oil price tumble. ... ho ho ho

Until the price tumble reach the petrol station, cannot laugh yet  [bigcry]  Later the petrol company increase price instead  :a-panic:

• Praise 2

Oil price tumble. ... ho ho ho

they will take their bloody own sweet time to adjust.......skarli by the time oil price raises, they raise price instead of lower it.....

Tak bu si se a-neh Kuan eh.....

• Praise 2

Oil price tumbles... Yes yes.

But sgd vs usd drops too.. Oh no !

Back to ????

We at mercy of everything... :(

Up we suffer... Down we also dun benefit..

At bottom of food chain... Better think clearly in 4-5 years time..

• Praise 2

ok, all the hype dies liao

back to reality check ... i mean price check ... hehe

post-7984-0-23381900-1460940456.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Brent Crude is down $2.25 at US$ 40.83 now. Despite failing to reach a deal, crude oil price stays above US$40. As to whether it will slide towards US$ 30 remains to be seen. There is another round of OPEC meeting in June. But as per Saudi, in that meeting for OPEC members only, they will have to reach an agreement amongst themselves before striking an agreement with non-OPEC producers. With Iran as a stumbling block, any deal within OPEC is highly unlikely.

• Praise 3

You can see it less than 500m after passing the customs.

Speaking of this.  Yesterday, I went in via Woodlands Causeway in the morning.  Saw a Peugeot kena pulled one side and there is this CIA guy holding a writing pad explaining to the driver.  Think must be kena caught for less than 3/4 tank of fuel.  So who says they aren't checking.  Am not sure if the Peugeot was asked to drive back to SG because I went through with a law abiding fuel amount.

• Praise 1

Speaking of this.  Yesterday, I went in via Woodlands Causeway in the morning.  Saw a Peugeot kena pulled one side and there is this CIA guy holding a writing pad explaining to the driver.  Think must be kena caught for less than 3/4 tank of fuel.  So who says they aren't checking.  Am not sure if the Peugeot was asked to drive back to SG because I went through with a law abiding fuel amount.

They do random check on off.

Got a friend's friend kena and tio $500 Fine if I rem correctly 

• Praise 2

It's heng suay.

A friend kenna with 1/4 tank. Fine $100 and ask to U-turn back for first timers.

• Praise 1

It's heng suay.

A friend kenna with 1/4 tank. Fine $100 and ask to U-turn back for first timers.

Pump petrol where got wu hua... must buy groceries also la... at least got more savings

Pump petrol where got wu hua... must buy groceries also la... at least got more savings

Also include eat 3meals. Wash hair + min 1x Masagi.

Can try squeeze in a Movie at RM10 also.

:wub:

• Praise 1

my abang colleague did ALL THAT......plus stay hotel, cut hair, wash car, buy groceries.....all you can tink of with his family of 4~5 except ma-sa-Ji.....

• Praise 1

my abang colleague did ALL THAT......plus stay hotel, cut hair, wash car, buy groceries.....all you can tink of with his family of 4~5 except ma-sa-Ji.....

How much for hotel stay? Won't it make the deal more expensive??
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1