Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

So the Teana fuel consumption fig. like ? 8km/l ?

That's according to the trip meter..... yesterday just pump at SPC cause today they pickup up the car....pump for 12.982 for $27 for RON92....before 15% discount....end balance $22.95 i use my POSBank Everyday Card Points to redeem.  Told you, in SG i only pump RON92.....think the car should able to take it since not Turbo just V6 nia....

↡ Advertisement

I saw Singapore plate Ferraris pumping at JB petrol kiosk. Come on la.

It's all just petrol

Don't be kiasee

when last time I still go jb pak you, also see far-lo-Li pump petrol before.....

so maraysia-lup-sup-you-spoils-your-car-egine myth is busted ?

giphy.gif

• Praise 1

6th Gear
(edited)

I can be very sure Malaysia petrol is lousy.

Can make your car stop moving halfway.

Just stay within the small island well and don't come out, you will be dead safe!

Your car will fly with sg petrol, this one I also can confirm.

Just don't jam the causeway and go around say thing are so cheap when u are in Malaysia.

Last but not least, the safety is another issue. Extra reason for those wanna stay in their own island well :)

Edited by L23
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Keep getting this one also... Actually you can visit the website at other times, they items will restock. But all still too expensive even with the 40% discount.

they should  stop this stupid promotion and give direct discount. waste money printing and environmentally unfriendly. 

• Praise 1

If everyone can Boycott the petrol kiosks islandwide for 1 week, price should drop . Tough to make it happens

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I can be very sure Malaysia petrol is lousy.

Can make your car stop moving halfway.

Just stay within the small island well and don't come out, you will be dead safe!

Your car will fly with sg petrol, this one I also can confirm.

Just don't jam the causeway and go around say thing are so cheap when u are in Malaysia.

Last but not least, the safety is another issue. Extra reason for those wanna stay in their own island well :)

I recall some years ago a station in sg was contaminated with water and had to compensate engine repairs for one car owner...

Anyway, cars are built with a certain tolerance allowance for quality differences.

If your car is so highly tuned or so sensitive that it chokes using boleh fuel, then that's too bad.

Majority of people are okay and should not be taken as norm and applicable to All.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

If everyone can Boycott the petrol kiosks islandwide for 1 week, price should drop . Tough to make it happens

Gotta be kidding. Can't even decide on a single brand and u want everyone to boycott all the kiosks here? Haha
  • Praise 1

(edited)

i go SPC yesterday.......RON95 is $2.12 liao...... [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Yeah..Shell 95 is also 2.12 now..

I am looking forward to some highway cruising soon. City driving is certainly killing the FC.

Edited by therock
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Gotta be kidding. Can't even decide on a single brand and u want everyone to boycott all the kiosks here? Haha

hahaha ... any brand discount 15% or give voucher

sinkies all cheong to Q even have to wait 1/2 hour burning fuel liao ... lol

boycott does not exist in sinkies dictionary la

discount yes !!!

Edited by Wt_know

they should stop this stupid promotion and give direct discount. waste money printing and environmentally unfriendly.

This is the reason they increase the price to justify the increase

Hypersonic

they should  stop this stupid promotion and give direct discount. waste money printing and environmentally unfriendly. 

extracting oil, explorations, excavations, subsea drilling, oil spills, to cars using petrol , all these are never friends of environment

print some vouchers is sup sup sui for the oil companies

idea to maximize their profit.

cos some cant be bothered to take/use vouchers due to station location or brand loyalty bla bla..

jin obvious who huat

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

I saw Singapore plate Ferraris pumping at JB petrol kiosk. Come on la.

It's all just petrol

Don't be kiasee

.....errrrrr Rajah in Johore  pump his fleet where??? or he got special tanker come to collect from SGP???  or....wait ... he got his own "in house" petrol station       

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

.....errrrrr Rajah in Johore  pump his fleet where??? or he got special tanker come to collect from SGP???  or....wait ... he got his own "in house" petrol station       

No wonder his cars so slow.

• Praise 2

6th Gear
(edited)

If i were the owner of the petrol station, and car in Singapore boycott for 1 week, I will make sure all the petrol kiosks in the island to sell $10/ Litre  :grin:  :grin:

​Let see who need who more :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Edited by L23
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

No wonder his cars so slow

His Official Duties ones go slow

His unOfficial ones ...... you cannot see 1

No body can stop 1 , sometimes though Abang @Jamesc can claim to stop one [laugh] ; he very  [sunny]  in BolehLand   

• Praise 2

Twincharged

hahaha ... any brand discount 15% or give voucher

sinkies all cheong to Q even have to wait 1/2 hour burning fuel liao ... lol

boycott does not exist in sinkies dictionary la

discount yes !!!

I think the petrol cost already considered when buying a car.

Why the hoo ha on the cost?

Once we have a car, we drive and use. I know for a fact we are not really really really affected by the petrol prices. Else everyone would buy a hybrid liao. And we dont really use the car like we drive so far everyday. Else we buy diesel liao.

Everyone should just chill and find more ways to stretch the dollar 

• Praise 1

I think the petrol cost already considered when buying a car.

Why the hoo ha on the cost?

Once we have a car, we drive and use. I know for a fact we are not really really really affected by the petrol prices. Else everyone would buy a hybrid liao. And we dont really use the car like we drive so far everyday. Else we buy diesel liao.

Everyone should just chill and find more ways to stretch the dollar

Simpur logic. People can see your satki V6 car but people cannot see you use ron92/95. [laugh]

Just like people can see you wear 100K Patek, but cannot see you everyday eat maggi mee.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Simpur logic. People can see your satki V6 car but people cannot see you use ron92/95. [laugh]

Just like people can see you wear 100K Patek, but cannot see you everyday eat maggi mee.

oops. Not sure of that spectrum of mindset.

V6 or Petek watch , in this day and age, not many people bothered.

Unlike in the 70's, having a fridge or color TV is a luxury.

Nowadays, most people dont really care if you have a Iphone 7 or Mi phone because all made in china.

Only thing is , people dont want to be labelled as stupid for buying at the wrong price or kanna con.

Its like the Condo race to buy. Some bought only to realized no appreciation of prices. Worst is there is a declined of prices. 

↡ Advertisement