Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

BOC Zaobao Credit Card can get you up to 30.7% discount at shell and SPC.

You must accumulate a qualifying spend of at least S$600 charged to your BOC Zaobao Credit Card in a calendar month before any cash rebate will be awarded to you. The aggregate cash rebate that may be awarded to a Cardmember is capped at S$80 per month.

^The up to 30.7% petrol savings for Shell is calculated based on 5% Shell site discount, 5% Shell Escape Card discount and 23%# cash rebate from BOC. The up to 30.7% petrol savings for SPC is calculated based on 10% SPC&U member discount or 5% Non-SPC&U member discount and 23%# cash rebate from BOC. Applicable for Petrol Transactions made at Shell and/or SPC with BOC Zaobao Credit Card only.

#23% cash rebate applies only after Shell or SPC upfront discount.

This is a union pay credit card.

Shell and caltex up 3ct yesterday, hope SPC can hold again this time. Their 'last updated price' was on 19 Dec 2018  [thumbsup]

:omg:  Must be Shell and Caltex again. 

Everytime, these 2 companies trying to trigger the pump price increase....

Edited by Imac
  • Praise 2

LLST for them.

SPC ä¸å²ä¸å²ä¸ä¸å²ï¼And Sinopec too.

Hahahaha hahaha

Spc 万岁!!!!!!! Sinopec 万岁!!!!!!!

Just pumped SPC. Prices unchanged since 1912 ððð

1912 :grin:

You must accumulate a qualifying spend of at least S$600 charged to your BOC Zaobao Credit Card in a calendar month before any cash rebate will be awarded to you. The aggregate cash rebate that may be awarded to a Cardmember is capped at S$80 per month.

^The up to 30.7% petrol savings for Shell is calculated based on 5% Shell site discount, 5% Shell Escape Card discount and 23%# cash rebate from BOC. The up to 30.7% petrol savings for SPC is calculated based on 10% SPC&U member discount or 5% Non-SPC&U member discount and 23%# cash rebate from BOC. Applicable for Petrol Transactions made at Shell and/or SPC with BOC Zaobao Credit Card only.

Pardon me, Does that meant every mth must spend at least $600 inorder to get the 30.7% petrol discounf for every mth pump petrol? Edited by Lotr8445r

wah... boss, they have unleaded ron98 petrol in 1912 meh?

ðð

SPC is our real founding father! Without them we have no car culture in SG as we will all be driving Prius to save petrol and money.
  • Praise 2

Spc yishun 18% will be quite permanent cos it match sinopec. Sinopec 18% is permanently.

Shell or sinopec? Haa.

Is Sinopec opening in BT, BB area?  Need more competition over here! 

Is Sinopec opening in BT, BB area?  Need more competition over here! 

It is open of business this morning when I drove past (yesterday still not ready for operation). I have posted it in another thread.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2706281-new-petrol-company-sinopec-in-sg-lower-prices-coming/?p=6623342

I am waiting to see if there is another opening promotion of 25.99%! :wub:

• Praise 4

It is open of business this morning when I drove past (yesterday still not ready for operation). I have posted it in another thread.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2706281-new-petrol-company-sinopec-in-sg-lower-prices-coming/?p=6623342

I am waiting to see if there is another opening promotion of 25.99%! :wub:

At the old SPC near Duchess?  Sweet!

Only need to compare with SPC as I still have the $5 off for every $60 (effectively 8.3%) vouchers.

Edited by Volvobrick

Is Sinopec opening in BT, BB area? Need more competition over here!

Get in line bro.

Already requested for them to come eunos....hahaha.

Petrol cap at $30.

Just pumped SPC. Prices unchanged since 1912 ððð

He means since Dec 19.

Pardon me, Does that meant every mth must spend at least $600 inorder to get the 30.7% petrol discounf for every mth pump petrol?

The 23% rebate will be on hold for the calendar month and once you hit $600 in spending, the rebates will be awarded. Total rebate cap at $80 per month.

At the old SPC near Duchess? Sweet!

Only need to compare with SPC as I still have the $5 off for every $60 (effectively 8.3%) vouchers.

this spc voucher... if pump $120 must give 1 or 2 vouchers ah?

↡ Advertisement