Petrol Price Movement in Singapore

Friendstar

Yes bro. Don’t even need the SPC&U card.

Just the TDVL and Everyday card.

How is the exam for TDVL? Easy to pass if study? From website PDVL looks easier and can still get the same discount from SPC.

↡ Advertisement

How is the exam for TDVL? Easy to pass if study? From website PDVL looks easier and can still get the same discount from SPC.

PDVL for sure easier but since skillsfuture cover almost the entire course, just go for TDVL.

It’s not difficult if put in some effort.

Edited by Fcw75

You don’t have the $5 coupon bro? If u travel to Eunos, I can pass some Feb, March and April to you.

I got the TDVL card so can’t use the coupon already.

Hi Fcw75,

Is the TDVL you mention the Taxi Driver Vocational License?

You just show this card together with POSB everyday card can get 22% discount?

Amex card will always get addition 7% rebate on monthly statements at SPC after all others discount. Condition is must activate the discount at amex online and this 7% cap at $300 till end of year.

Additionally my Krisfyer Amex will still get SQ miles.

Hi Fcw75,

Is the TDVL you mention the Taxi Driver Vocational License?

You just show this card together with POSB everyday card can get 22% discount?

Yes sir.

The TDVL card itself got 22%. Then still got the 6% rebate of Everyday card.

• Praise 1

Petrol is cheap here lah. But most rides will spoil if anything below RON 98/ Vpower is used.

sure a not.. car still run well on 92/95.. dont let those advertisement con u.. petrol company got better margin when u pump higher octane !

• Praise 2

sure a not.. car still run well on 92/95.. dont let those advertisement con u.. petrol company got better margin when u pump higher octane !

yes and no.

Centered on this and what the engine required. As I am not sure what particular model and car that both of you drive, I have to say I agree with both of you.

Rangsit University. RON (Research Octane Number) is normally higher than MON(Motor Octane Number). MON is time consuming and needed standard test engines. MON would be suit your purpose - to determine effect of different ON (engine knocking characteristic) rating.

It gets confusing when you have same RON but meaning differently in Europe and US

Petrol is cheap here lah. But most rides will spoil if anything below RON 98/ Vpower is used.

Edited by Sdf4786k

This topic has been active far more than 455 pages, I reckon petrol prices will never ever drop SOUTH, it has been 'ding dong' far too long. yet many are still hopeful, I've given up. :D

This topic has been active far more than 455 pages, I reckon petrol prices will never ever drop SOUTH, it has been 'ding dong' far too long. yet many are still hopeful, I've given up. :D

If you want much cheaper petrol, you need to go NORTH. [:p]  

↡ Advertisement